Default Netherlands hosting packages?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
    40 gbs of disk space, 2 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    What are your views on rockhoster.com and their Netherlands hosting packages?
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

What I want to recommend is to contact Rockhoster.com team and tell your requirements. Good options, features and tools.
    Their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site from blogs to forums, cron jobs.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

Why not to try Hostplay.com and their Netherlands VPS hosting deals?
    Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

I strongly believe that you will precisely not regret having looked at Libertyvps.net and their Netherlands VPS accounts.
    They can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

Check libertyvps.net as well. They are located in Netherlands and have pretty good services.

I didn't work with rockhoster closely, but my hosting provider (AdvancedHosting) is based in the Netherlands. They have servers in Amsterdam and are pretty affordable.
    ALso, they work with Linux, thanks God.
    Last edited by HostingMaster1; 10-29-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Rockhoster.com is not the first webhost I hosted with and I can say the support is one of the most important things to look at when selecting a webhost. I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.