1. Default What is an example of a backlink?

Hello friends,

What is an example of a backlink?

Backlinks are links on one website that, when clicked, take the user to another site. For example: this is a link, click here, Example, example.com, http://www.example.com. Backlinks can be in the form of an image as well as text. If a link is an image, the anchor link text is the alt tag of the image.

Backlinks are the links from another website to your website or someone's website. For example, if I gave any link here <link>, then it is the backlink for my website or the website that links I given here.

Backlink is a link one website gets from another website. Backlinks make a huge impact on a website's prominence in search engine results. This is why they are considered very useful for improving a website's SEO ranking. Search engines calculate rankings using multiple factors to display search results.or example, allow you to post your URL and so may other industry networking sites.
    Last edited by mtgfanboy; 08-10-2018 at 01:43 AM.

See the Signatures in the answers by the members, these all signatures are the backlink to the websites.