Default Should I use Free Website Hosting for my Site?

Hi

For those who are just getting into the idea of website design, free website hosting may sound ideal. The website, and often the tools to help you create the pages, are all there. However, as with most things, those offering the service must make money on it in some way. That could lead to advantages and disadvantages with the choice.

For those who want a personal site to share information with other family and friends, a free website hosting service may be the best way to go. The biggest advantage is that there is no cost. There is no need to worry about what the domain name might be because you will know everyone visiting the page and can send them the URL address directly. Thus, for those people, free website hosting is an easy answer.

Thanks

There are various ways through which you can do it. But, By the way, Free hosting has many limitations including several downtimes, limited access to certain features and much more. If you want to make a professional website, it is recommended to invest in a good hosting.

I don't think free hosting is better then the paid ones because in paid hosting you have the 24/7 support if any error exists.

4. Default

You should consider all pros and cons before opting for free website hosting

according to search free hosting is not good as compare to the paid the sureness are :
    1. Free Hosted Blog can die at any time any time Hosted Blog can die at
    2. You can’t sell your free hosted blog
    3. There is no safety
    4. There is no control on server resources for you

Free Web Hosting is just for some days or you can say it is for testing the blog. I recommend the reseller club or Blues Host hosting for the best service.

No, I recommend you to use paid hosting which is more safe.

Nothing is free without a catch. Free web hosting services can be used but has its limitations in terms of both resources and the options you usually get with shared or VPS hosting.