Default Any helping hand to choose the best VPS host ?

Good day, I want to know about the quality of Rareservers.com and Hosting.uk VPS web hosting services. My budget is $40/mo.
    I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account. Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I think for that budget you will be able to get really good dedicated server. As for the suggestion regarding VPS - check kvchosting.net.

For me hosting.uk is really good one. Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
    Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

I like qhoster.com and I think they are one of the best.
    I can recommend them and I believe if you give them a go you will not regret.

You know QHoster.com and KVChosting.net have provided VPS accounts which can be good for you.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.
    Last edited by Horvitz; 09-17-2018 at 11:27 AM.

I am 100% sure kvchosting.net team will suit your demands - all of their work is based on quality.
    You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

VPS deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth trying.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven&son View Post
    Good day, I want to know about the quality of Rareservers.com and Hosting.uk VPS web hosting services. My budget is $40/mo.
    I am planning to host my websites at cloud hosting account. Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    Rareserver - sitejabber.com/reviews/rareservers.com
    Unfortunately, I can't find any reviews for webhosting.uk

+ vote for Rareservers.com team.
    In the 15 years I have been working within the Web world - I have NEVER came across a hosting company with such fantastic service.
    The only thing I would say is the website looks a little dated :-) BUT Who cares about that you guys ROCK. Thank you

I'd can add that hosting.uk team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.
    Contact them directly if you need to consult with experts.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.