Default Cheap Windows VPS deals?

hope you will help me to choose the right web host!

I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer, Windows
    Have your ever heard anything about Aspnix.com Windows vps hosting services?
    Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives?
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

You can consider also qhoster.com as inexpensive alternative for EU location.

Try to contact Hostnamaste.com and their sales representative.

15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH"
    Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be suitable for all your needs.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

I switched to Aspnix.com last year. I read a lot of good things about them from the forums about hosting.
    I host a few websites with them - and I have not had any problems with them. Their server uptime is great, customer support is pretty good, and prices are reasonable.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com provide VPS accounts which are worth trying.
    Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.

Well, Aspnix.com support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket.
    Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.