Default Reseller hosting accounts in India?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
    100 gbs of disk space, 3 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    India - location
    What are your views on Hostnamaste.com and their reseller hosting packages?

15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.
    Hostnamaste.com is reliable web host. Quite simply - the customer service you'll receive here is the best around.
    Every single time I have a question on my hosting account, I receive an answer within fifteen minutes. It's actually incredible!

Servers are great too.

Hostnamaste.com is a good and better than the best, according to me. According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I am lucky having found Hostnamaste.com web host - these guys are professionals.
    Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
    If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

If you ask me, i've been using hostnamaste.com vps hosting services for 5 months - really happy.
    They offer OpenVZ and KVM vps deals - pricing is reasonable. As for their reseller packages, they are resourceful and feature-rich.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.