Default Server on a dynamic IP?

I want to run a server on my home computer but my IP is Dynamic. I called my ISP to see if I can get a static IP but they said they don't offer it. Any suggestions?

You might want to change your ISP who can give you Static IPs

It's very simple. You can use NoIP or DDNS also. Each time, your IP address will change, you will be able to reach your host or to resolve your IP address with the domain name you set for your home computer. This is very useful, for some days, but if you need it permanently, you will need to pay for a domain name for your home computer. But it's not really expensive around 10$. Moreover, some routers have that option like tplink. I don't know which router you use.

4. Default

Each time, your IP address will change, you will be able to reach your host or to resolve your IP address with the domain name you set for your home computer. Showbox App This is very useful, for some days, but if you need it permanently, you will need to pay for a domain name for your home computer.