Default Any good reseller hosting accounts?

I would like to get cheap web hosting (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
    + need to register .net, .com, org domains (5 domains).
    Any good reseller hosting accounts?
    Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com and also Kvchosting.net web hosting deals ?
    Their web hosting & domain registration services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?
    Last edited by champsk; 10-05-2018 at 08:43 AM.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

Finally I signed up with hostround.com reseller hosting. Top web hosting provider to deal with.
    I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.
    Last edited by Venezuelan; 10-11-2018 at 02:44 AM.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

When I first moved to kvchosting.net I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
    The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

I have one client who runs his online project in India at Hostnamaste.com VPS account - everything works fine.
    Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

+ vote for hostnamaste.com hosting deals. Get 15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH"
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

QHoster.com and domainracer.com reseller plans are worth your attention because of their quality services. Plans are full-featured and uptime is high and their in-house support is second to none.
    Last edited by TimeOUT; 10-31-2018 at 13:19 PM.