Default Reliable web hosting & domain registration?

Looking for web hosting + need to register .net, .com, org domains (5 domains).
    Any good shared Opencart hosting accounts?
    Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com and Cloudarion.com web hosting deals ?
    Their web hosting & domain registration services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

I've had a website with cloudarion.com Virtual Hosting (ssd vps) for about 10 months.
    I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.

I know much good related to hostnamaste.com hosting services in the USA and also India.
    15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

Recommend you, OP, to choose definitely this web host.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I have two separate sites that I host with cloudarion.com VPS hosting in Germany. Support is great, very responsive.
    Never had any downtime either. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

So far, hostnamaste.com is my favorite. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
    I based a VPS selection on multiple good reviews throughout the net and on a hosting discussion board.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

KVChosting.net and brixly.uk plans can be suitable for all your needs.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.