1. Default What is Spam link building?

Hello dear, I am confusion in link building when I want to make back links website so what is good and bad backlink activity?

What activity is spam and not spam technique?

Hello dear, making organic backlinks is not an easy task but if you perform SEO task correctly then it could be possible.
    Don't try to make a bookmark or post the same content on the same site. it may fall under what you called spamming.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jacob2020 View Post
    Hello dear, making organic backlinks is not an easy task but if you perform SEO task correctly then it could be possible.
    Don't try to make a bookmark or post the same content on the same site. it may fall under what you called spamming.
    Ok I can follow this but I have one more question It is good to make one backlink on only 1 domain?

if you repeatedly posting url on the website which you posted already many times called spamming , also