Default Maplestory M has a total of six playable classes

So before I start to write out what my suggestion is, I'd just like all to know that I really do blacklist a good deal of individuals. are a whole lot of people that I don't enjoy, and desire no business with in sport. Either because they are cyber bullies, or have been famous for scamming others.

I am sure by now everybody knows what a blacklist is. It is that final tab in your Maple Users List, together with your buddy, party, and boss tab. The most amount of people allowed to be blacklisted is 26/26, and yes I have stuffed up 26 of these slots half of those being the participant and their mules. I'd love to voice my opinion of enlarging the blacklist, or have an NPC that sells expansion slots for blacklisting (sort of like how buddy slots could be expanded).

Another suggestion I'd like to include too is that the hired retailer blacklist growth. The blacklist for hired retailers only allows 20 characters enabled, and that I feel like there should be . Or an even better idea would to have the blacklist in our Maple Users List to mechanically connect with our hired retailers blacklist. I do not mind writing in the names of that I need blacklisted from my shop, but if it may be made simpler then why not.

Within my long years of enjoying Maplestory, I have observed many things change. Party quests could die, old events were eliminated. Not to mention that I stood back and witnessed everyone gradually become anti social and grindatics. But that all means nothing at this moment. Through out all my years on this website, the Battle Mage course was constantly there.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to w w w.mmogdp.com!

2. Default

thank you for valuable information sharing with us