AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

How I Made $152.90 In Just 24 Hours! - This Method Works!

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How I Made $152.90 In Just 24 Hours! - This Method Works!

    How I Made $152.90 In Just 24 Hours! - This Method Works!

    Hello Guys,

    I recently tested a method that made me over $152.90 in ONE DAY! Yep - 24 Hours.

    This method is so simple and easy, but I must warn you it is a "BLACKHAT" technique and is quite controversial but it is guaranteed to work.

    First of all take a look at the proof below (taken from my log in screen).



    As you can see the currency is in pounds so if we convert this in dollars it is just over $150.

    This technique is "blackhat" but after experimenting with this in just ONE day it is guaranteed and proven to work.

    Therefore, I have wrote a report on how I came about doing this method. The report is "STEP-BY-STEP" and I intend to offer RESELL rights in the near future just as I did with my previous traffic report.

    This method does NOT involve Adsense or any complex methods that involve cold-calling. In fact this method is automated, which means you just have to set this up (which takes just 10 minutes) and you just sit back and watch in amazement as your balance starts to increase.

    This method is simple, controversial but is PROVEN to work. This does NOT involve Ebay or any other money making scheme website.


    Therefore, I have decided to price this report at just $7. For those of who want to buy this report please send Payment by PayPal to altiman@rediff.com
    Contact me at saurabhshyara@gmail.com if you have any questions..

    There are strictly NO FREE COPIES as this method guarantees to work. If it does NOT work for you I will refund your money back.

    This simple report will take you by the hand and guide you on what to do and how to set everything up. I believe this is good value for money since most of the other reports people sell are "junk" and I hate junk reports.

    If you are interested please let me know and you will be given instant delivery.

    Indian_Webmaster

  • #2
    Is this some get rich quick scheme? Also if it's SO good then howcome you're charging $7? It'd either be free or cost more if it was that good to make more as an average $10/hour job in a day.

    Comment


    • #3
      I thinks he gonna tell you how to setup autoblogs. Well dude then there are many free scripts to do that. Well I do provide "wordpress auto content generator for free". What's the catch.
      http://www.jahmoney.com/blogging/blo...ator-for-free/

      Comment


      • #4
        No free lunch

        There is nothing free in life. Any scheme that costs nothing to make, over the long term will simply be bound to get saturated.

        Comment


        • #5
          If you made this money, why don't you just repeat the process, make the same money and give us the secret for free (insted of offering it for only $7).
          http://best-blog-reviews.blogspot.com | http://bg-seo.blogspot.com | http://lele-male.blogspot.com | http://game-vids.blogspot.com

          Comment


          • #6
            i really don't believe that... you could do 152.90$/day only if you have a highly visited website and good ads.

            Comment


            • #7
              Could you please give us a little more insight into this ingenious method of yours?

              Please?

              Comment


              • #8
                I think we just be fair to him. If he really giving the good method why not you just pay if you want and no need to prejudge him to much if you dont want it. Is normal to sell money making method.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Any proof please ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by huyanh89
                    Any proof please ?
                    Yes same question, i want some more details too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think I know what is the method that he talking about. This report ever sold at DP if Im not mistaken. Its really Blackhat but many people already know about it. But only some of them give a try.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        sounds like a little scam. would you buy a car if you haven't test drove it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

                        I won't touch it with a ten foot pole.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i think that no wisely way, blackhat or either..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yes, we need proof or maybe you can just give us for free.. then we can give more back to you rather than just $7.

                            think about it

                            regards,
                            @phang

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Proof, or let a user at forum review please.

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X