Hi
I'm offering a Blog Commenting service for your blog.
I will comment on your blogs using 1 or more usernames (depending on what you want) and each blog comment will contain at least 25 words.
My Prices are as follows:
Under 10 Comments - $0.20 a comment
11 - 49 Comments - $0.15 a comment
50 + Comments - $0.10 a comment
All comments will be posted within 48 hours of the order being place however if you wish me to spread out my comments I can
If your interested PM me or post below
Tom
I'm offering a Blog Commenting service for your blog.
I will comment on your blogs using 1 or more usernames (depending on what you want) and each blog comment will contain at least 25 words.
My Prices are as follows:
Under 10 Comments - $0.20 a comment
11 - 49 Comments - $0.15 a comment
50 + Comments - $0.10 a comment
All comments will be posted within 48 hours of the order being place however if you wish me to spread out my comments I can
If your interested PM me or post below
Tom
Comment