AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Looking for a forum posting job.

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for a forum posting job.

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a posting job.

    I'm from England, am 30 years old and have studied English Language at College so believe I can write very high quality posts which are very well crafted.

    I have a forum myself and have been active on a wide range of subject forums for the last 3 years. I understand the forum culture and post so as to shape and further threads and discussion in a positive and constructive manner. I do not enter flame wars or 'troll'.

    My favourite, most understood subjects are Fitness/Martial Arts, Politics (both International and U.K.), Current Affairs, IT and of course General Discussion.

    What I am seeking are the following:-

    20 cents a Thread/Post (I will make a minimum of 25 words for each).
    Payment via PayPal.
    Payments made after each time I reach a total of $5.
    Should you be a private individual, payment of $3 after my first 15 posts/threads for you to show 'good willing'.

    I am happy to do this for both private employers and forum posting companies (should you have a high quality posting company, I may well spend my earnings on YOUR services to hire your other 'paid to post' employees to post at my forum, although this may be after a couple of $5 payments, as I need the money for some Domains/Skins I want to buy).

    I can provide between 10 and 30 Posts/Threads a day depending on my knowledge of the subject and how busy the forum is and of course will space these out throughout each 24 hour period so as to not been seen as a 'troll' or paid poster. I understand the importance of client confidentiality and to blend in with the rest of the forum activity.

    I understand that 20 cents is more than most posting jobs pay, but I hope you will realise that I understand how valuable your customers/forum credibility is and so will do my best to please my/your employer(s) so that they will return to you for repeat business and not a competitor, which clearly would be a loss to my earning potential also.

    Please PM me if you would be interested.

    Many thanks

    pictureboarduk

    EDIT - Blog's are not something I would be interested in as I have little knowledge of them.

    Thanks.

  • #2
    Re: Looking for a forum posting job.

    SEND ME pM. i need link where i want to go for postings. i understand ur story. thanks for share.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Looking for a forum posting job.

      Ha Ha Ha , Hira , He asked to post in forums & is looking for JOB . He said that he can post high quality english Posts in your forums , If you have any forum Give him , He will post there
      voovi.com | Doiw.net | byku.net | w3ce.com

      Comment

      TEXT

      Collapse

      160

      Collapse

      Unconfigured Ad Widget

      Collapse

      GOOGLE

      Collapse

      Announcement

      Collapse
      1 of 2 < >

      FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

      Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

      Signature

      Board-wide Policies:

      Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

      Forum Rules
      Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

      Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

      Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

      Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

      The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

      Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

      Signatures
      Signatures may contain up to four lines

      Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

      Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

      Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

      You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

      In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


      Advertising
      Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

      Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

      No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

      Please make sure that your post is relevant.


      More to come soon....
      2 of 2 < >

      Advertise at FreeHostForum

      We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

      At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

      For more details:
      http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

      More ad spots:
      http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
      See more
      See less
      Working...
      X