In need of a Forum Poster/Blog commenter.Regular work will be provided to quality poster/commenter.Following are the requirements for this position.
1.Able to post min. 30 comments/posts per day.
2.All posts must be min of 40 words.
3.Comments should be very relevant and should look natural.
4.In addition to above requirements there are additional requirement depending upon the type of website which will be provided to person accepted.
I am willing to pay 0.05$/Post and will pay through Paypal once the min balance reaches 5$.
If the person shows quality and completes posts/comments in a reasonable time frame then I will have additional work like theme/templates promotions on different forums.
1.Able to post min. 30 comments/posts per day.
2.All posts must be min of 40 words.
3.Comments should be very relevant and should look natural.
4.In addition to above requirements there are additional requirement depending upon the type of website which will be provided to person accepted.
I am willing to pay 0.05$/Post and will pay through Paypal once the min balance reaches 5$.
If the person shows quality and completes posts/comments in a reasonable time frame then I will have additional work like theme/templates promotions on different forums.
When do we generally reach that amount of post count ?
Comment