AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Forum Poster Needed

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum Poster Needed

    Hello I need forum poster for my general forum. As its general chat forum I will pay 5 cents per post.

    20 Posts daily and payment when you complete 150 Posts

    PM me if you are interested

  • #2
    I can post for your forum...

    Comment


    • #3
      hi...i can do it...but i would charge 8$ for 100 posts....i cann't do 150 posts as my maximum criteria is 100 posts...if you want me to do it then let me know...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by khassa
        hi...i can do it...but i would charge 8$ for 100 posts....i cann't do 150 posts as my maximum criteria is 100 posts...if you want me to do it then let me know...
        Even i would be interested in a similar offer...please let me know if you can increase your offer a bit...I have done such job and would be doing quality job...
        Dofollow SEO Forum
        -->>> Bid Directory <<<--
        Logo Design Baroda
        Web Design Vadodara

        Comment


        • #5
          What sort of a forum is yours? Is it something related to webmasters , seo or hosting ??

          Comment


          • #6
            Is this offer still on? I'm interested and I think I can help. Please PM me the details, thanks.

            Comment


            • #7
              I would like to do complete this offer , please do consider me in . Waiting for your complete job details .
              Thanks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi!
                I like to do that job very much and I have lots of experience on it, if you think I am well fitted person to your offered job here then please let me know soon.
                http://healthnewsarticles.blogspot.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello !~ I am very interested in your offer !
                  I sent you a private message !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If this is still open then I'll love to do that but I want to know what sort of a forum is yours? Is it something related to webmasters , seo or hosting or just a general discussion forum??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'll be happy to post on your forum, providing the payment is via Paypal. Please send me a PM. I can start whenever. All posts are clear english and I can talk on a variety of subjects at length and in detail.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        it is a nice offer but the price is too low, furthermore it need 150 post to start request for the payment...to me it is risky because we spend our time on it and only after 7 days posting then we only can request the money...

                        it think better you increase the price for the posting to $.10 per post and can request the money for the 20 post above...it is fair for the both parties

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would give you good quality posts on your forum , so please consider me in and give me your green signal .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Please send me more details via PM if possible; I can do this.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              iam interested, please PM me..

                              thx
                              DON"T CLICK, ONLY IF YOU LOOKING FOR MONEY!

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X