Hi guys,
I am a little curious about learning the use of javascript and its benefits in the SEO. I went through some forums and articles on the internet and found no information about this particular javascript. Maybe I missed it. Could anyone help me out in telling if the following link will pass some link juice or is SEO friendly?
< a href= “javascript:newWin(‘http://www.site.com/’)”target=”_self” >anchor< /a>
I really need help with this matter and could use your help in this matter. I appreciate comments that helps address this issue.
Thank you!
I am a little curious about learning the use of javascript and its benefits in the SEO. I went through some forums and articles on the internet and found no information about this particular javascript. Maybe I missed it. Could anyone help me out in telling if the following link will pass some link juice or is SEO friendly?
< a href= “javascript:newWin(‘http://www.site.com/’)”target=”_self” >anchor< /a>
I really need help with this matter and could use your help in this matter. I appreciate comments that helps address this issue.
Thank you!
Comment