Hello everyone.
I have come up with a few questions to share. I am planning to redesign my site. For this, I have also thought of making use of sub directories and longer, descriptive .html file names. But, I am not sure whether it will aid in SEO. So, here I ask you to answer my query. Do you think that the use of directories or long file name in the site redesign affect the SEO result? My site has around 8 inner pages and it’s totally outdated. It has HTML files. I am waiting for your comments. Please guide me.
I have come up with a few questions to share. I am planning to redesign my site. For this, I have also thought of making use of sub directories and longer, descriptive .html file names. But, I am not sure whether it will aid in SEO. So, here I ask you to answer my query. Do you think that the use of directories or long file name in the site redesign affect the SEO result? My site has around 8 inner pages and it’s totally outdated. It has HTML files. I am waiting for your comments. Please guide me.
Comment