Hello everyone,
How are things with everyone?
I have a query pertaining to content duplication. How does content duplication penalty work? Does anyone know about it? Is it applicable to sites having articles that are totally the same? What if every article on the site is half similar to another article on another site- and half of the article is still original? Is there a line for copied content or something before the penalty is applicable? I have just started out. I have a basic understanding of SEO and related concepts. Kindly enlighten me on the same. Thanks in advance.
How are things with everyone?
I have a query pertaining to content duplication. How does content duplication penalty work? Does anyone know about it? Is it applicable to sites having articles that are totally the same? What if every article on the site is half similar to another article on another site- and half of the article is still original? Is there a line for copied content or something before the penalty is applicable? I have just started out. I have a basic understanding of SEO and related concepts. Kindly enlighten me on the same. Thanks in advance.
Comment