Hey friends, I have recently completed my new site, and I have installed a new arcade script, I am getting good amount traffic, the new site is having a lot of space for ads, but I dont have adsense a/c.
All I want is that you should place your adsense code, all over the website for just $3/month/2places and you can earn through it...
Or if you want your banner you can have it on my site for
Offers:
1.$1.5/month/ad (skycrapper)
2.$2.5/month/2ads (468X60) and (skyscrapper) + 1 Free Ad (100X100)
If you want banners too, then I will give you banner for package 1 for $1 and for package 2 I will make all 3 banners for $1.5 only...
Link: www.itsmygaming.com
PM me if you are interested. Or contact me on hotcooldude7@hotmail.com
All I want is that you should place your adsense code, all over the website for just $3/month/2places and you can earn through it...
Or if you want your banner you can have it on my site for
Offers:
1.$1.5/month/ad (skycrapper)
2.$2.5/month/2ads (468X60) and (skyscrapper) + 1 Free Ad (100X100)
If you want banners too, then I will give you banner for package 1 for $1 and for package 2 I will make all 3 banners for $1.5 only...
Link: www.itsmygaming.com
PM me if you are interested. Or contact me on hotcooldude7@hotmail.com
Comment