AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Selling two PREMIUM custom layouts.

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Selling two PREMIUM custom layouts.

    Hi freehostforum how is everyone ? I currently have two layouts that I will like to sell. The first layout I had it custom made for a hosting site that I only ran for two months. The second layout I used it for 3months for a free hosting site that I ran.

    1: The first layout will be selling for 300paypal I originally paid $700 for it.
    *This first layout comes with 2pages which can be customized to your convenience. The home and hosting plans page.

    2: The second layout will be selling for $50.
    This layout I used for my previous free hosting layout. I will sell NO lower than $50 so please do not ask for bargain or negotiations.

    All payments will be made via paypal, I am paypal verified. I will willingly fully provide you with all my contact information along with telephone numbers.

    If you have aim you can contact me at: Boykes7184u. The url to the website layouts will be Private messaged to you upon contact. I am located in the EST.

    If you have a BlackBerry and will like more information or would like to directly contact me you can add me via BBpin my Pin# is: 24242B75

    I mean business and so should you.
    Best regards

    <<thumbnail of the $50 layout - zipped and ready to be emailed.

    << thumbnail for the $300 layout - zipped and ready to be emailed. .FLA included

    I have a full working url of both of the layout if you would like to see them in action.

    Reason why I am selling: I no longer do hosting anymore and had the layouts just sitting theme. I prefer to sell them to someone who does need a quality layout at a good price. *I will not be providing any modifications to the layouts, if modifications do need to be made they can be done using photoshop and any flash program that can edit .fla files.

    Included with the layout will be the original PSD, .FLA files zipped for your convenience. *These layouts have been CUSTOM made not templates from anyone all of it has been made from scratch from a custom designer.
    Last edited by sullenboy; 12-07-2008, 00:34 AM.
    Photospace4me: Image hosting that literally pays you to upload images and refer users*.

  • #2
    how can this help the webmaster???i have a little knowledge of this...please explain with some examples....thanks

    Comment

    TEXT

    Collapse

    160

    Collapse

    Unconfigured Ad Widget

    Collapse

    GOOGLE

    Collapse

    Announcement

    Collapse
    1 of 2 < >

    FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

    Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

    Signature

    Board-wide Policies:

    Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

    Forum Rules
    Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

    Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

    Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

    The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

    Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

    Signatures
    Signatures may contain up to four lines

    Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

    Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

    Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

    You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

    In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


    Advertising
    Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

    Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

    No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

    Please make sure that your post is relevant.


    More to come soon....
    2 of 2 < >

    Advertise at FreeHostForum

    We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

    At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

    For more details:
    http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

    More ad spots:
    http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
    See more
    See less
    Working...
    X