Switching to a mac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching to a mac

Hey guys.. im thinking about switching to a mac.. anything specail i should be looking for?
    Melgurt.com - cPanel Hosting Free

Yes Mac OS really has a huge advantages over windows.
    Last edited by Ian Walker; 12-15-2014, 01:01 AM.

Comment

I think it depends on what for you're using your computer. For design and music editing Mac OS X is really great. It also looks great and feels great, ha-ha.
      Professional Essay Help
      Custom Essay Writing Service

Comment

yes,
        your thinking is good

i use macbook and mac OS x operating system is really fast working.
        lifestyle management |concierge services |luxury concierge

Comment

It really is a lot faster, well mainly when it's new. Easier to use and navigate things and switch between applications.

Comment

I'm still so attached to my windows... But I'm starting to think that Mac is the way to go. For artistic purposes anyway. Plus for just a better running machine...
            Halifax Jobs
            Clayton Park Dental
            Home Decor
            Homes For Sale Nova Scotia

Comment

According to my thinking point of view it is depend upon your choice and demand. MAC is an advance technology and every one should not like the MAC. That is why it is depend upon your needs and technical knowldege.
              Relogio troca pulseiras

Comment

There are several ways to switching mac , use the Mac. Enter the command line into the terminal is the fastest way to manage your network switch through one of several different images. Can be found on the terminal screen, open Finder and your Applications folder.
                bitdefender coupon

Comment

very informative discussion................

Comment

Mac is an amazing operating system that has developed by Apple Inc. It is packed with various advanced technologies that makes it more valuable and powerful from other operating systems.

Comment

For best advice contact technical support.

Comment

Well I think you need to take time to get familiar with Mac laptops, its quite different to Windows
                        I Learn Japanese Online and now I know both basic japanese phrase and minna no nihongo

Comment

Depend what are u using your pc for. Both Mac and windows has many pros and cons

Comment

For design and music editing Mac OS X is really great. Mac is an amazing operating system that has developed by Apple Inc. But finally According to my thinking point of view it is depend upon your choice and demand.
                            Mobile App Development Services | Top Mobile App Development Company | iOS App Developer

Comment

I think that laptop is for work or studies always in the bag near you. It has to be not heavy and comfortable, so that's why it is the best choice

Comment

ad1

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X