AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Your thoughts on .mobi

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your thoughts on .mobi

    What do you think of the .mobi extension? I myself think it's pointless as dedicated mobile versions of sites are just not needed as many people who browse the web with their phone have full internet browsing capabilities.
    Bodybuilding Advice
    Bodybuilding Coupons

  • #2
    Originally posted by SuperSwole
    What do you think of the .mobi extension? I myself think it's pointless as dedicated mobile versions of sites are just not needed as many people who browse the web with their phone have full internet browsing capabilities.
    I agree with you. I don't see the point because it's easy to make a site look good on a mobile phone or create a different version and redirect mobile users to it.

    I think in the future the extension will make more sense as more and more people use their phones to browse the web.

    Jack
    █ Sequence Hosting - Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    █ cPanel Web Hosting from $1/month!
    █ 24 Hour Support - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

    Comment


    • #3
      I never heard before , because iam newbie...
      Please can explind details ???
      Thanks ..
      ASP.NET Hosting | Windows Hosting | ASP.NET Reseller Hosting...
      More infomation about thier services, visit
      http://www.webhostforasp.net/

      Comment


      • #4
        .mobi is a sinking ship, i will not bet on it
        Tax Report Secret gallery
        Free Weather Information
        America Travel

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, cannot give any objective estimation, but may inform you that .mobi is currently promoted by eurodns.com which made it twice cheaper... I think you might be interested.

          Comment


          • #6
            What a benefits using .mobi extension??
            Thanks to repons my answers ..
            ASP.NET Hosting | Windows Hosting | ASP.NET Reseller Hosting...
            More infomation about thier services, visit
            http://www.webhostforasp.net/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by marissa jasmine rose
              What a benefits using .mobi extension??
              Thanks to repons my answers ..
              That you have .mobi instead of another extension

              Comment


              • #8
                .mobi extension is a big risk I guess. Not worth it unless you got powerful idea to develop.
                Domain advise from Expert domainers
                Bollywood actresses Images & Blogs

                Comment


                • #9
                  good from mobilized services.

                  I also know .mobi and .info domains are currently promoted by eurodns.com. You may know more at this page

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Read this

                    Originally posted by marissa jasmine rose
                    I never heard before , because iam newbie...
                    Please can explind details ???
                    Thanks ..
                    Read the link below, it explain everything.

                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.mobi

                    I think it will be useful in future when more and more people will use mobile phone for internet purposes.

                    Currently, very few people are using it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I dont see anything in .mobi as well. I has but sell it off when I received a good offer.
                      Finance & Business | UK Finance & Insurance Resources | The Sport Extra | The Precious Family Home | Domain name registration | London Finance

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        .mobi is a sinking ship, i will not bet on it

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you have good concept then you can use it.
                          SEO India | seo experts uk | best seo consultants

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SuperSwole View Post
                            What do you think of the .mobi extension? I myself think it's pointless as dedicated mobile versions of sites are just not needed as many people who browse the web with their phone have full internet browsing capabilities.
                            Not that pointless I think. One I could think where in can serve a great use is for site owners who want to establish a website that is mainly providing mobile content such as wall papers, games and applications though accessible both on wap and www.
                            Visit OnlineCasinoSpecialist.com for your online casino guidance.
                            Learn a trick or two! Visit this online casino blog for tips, tricks and strategies you can use while playing your favorite casino games at on line casinos. Learn Poker Game

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It fine that, I cannot give any objective judgment , but may notify you that .mobi is at presently promoted by eurodns.com which complete it twice cheaper... I think you might be concerned.
                              website design | escort london | Avandia Lawsuit

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X