AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

What Domain Registrar Would You Choose?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Domain Registrar Would You Choose?

    I'd like to hear your points on the best Domain Registrar available in the Net.
    Found also Sibername.com - they are Icann-accredited and offer a wide range of domain extensions.

    Can I rely on them? Or there are much better place to reg domains?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Steven&son View Post
    I'd like to hear your points on the best Domain Registrar available in the Net.
    Found also Sibername.com - they are Icann-accredited and offer a wide range of domain extensions.

    Can I rely on them? Or there are much better place to reg domains?
    If you are going to us them just for a registrar then I would go with Godaddy and they are reasonably priced for five or tens years which I would recommend registering your domain for at least five.
    If you study car insurance quotes for DUI's at http://www.autoinsuresavings.org then some of the auto insurance quotes are going to be important for you to compare since those which compare get more savings on their yearly premium.

    Comment


    • #3
      I believe you should have more options to choose from. Take a look at Eurodns.com services. You will get cheap trustworthy services with attractive discounts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi there,

        I am sibername representative and would like to say that I am always here to answer your questions.

        Thanks for consideration us.
        Canadian .CA Domain Name Registration and Web Site Hosting
        Sibername.com is an ICANN/CIRA/Eurid Accredited Registrar.

        Comment


        • #5
          I suppose that you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that Eurodns.com is offering reliable services and quality solutions

          Comment


          • #6


            I have had godaddy for several years and I am very happy with them. Great customer service, friendly and knowledgeable. I don't know much about namecheap
            Greg Baker
            Internet Marketing Services

            Comment


            • #7
              I have my domains with Goodluckdomain they are also an ICANN accredited domain registrar.
              Domain Registration Chennai Travel Domain Registration Aero Domain Registration Web Hosting Chennai

              Comment


              • #8
                No doubts Eurodns.com services are perfect option for any webmaster who is looking for quality domain registration solutions.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Godaddy is the best...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Godaddy and Namecheap.com ... I have all my domains at namecheap.com and never had a problem
                    SnelBit Networks – Europe Web, WordPress & VPS Hosting
                    - Web/WordPress: NVMe Storage, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, LSCache, Free SSL, JetBackups, ImunifyAV
                    - VPS: Proxmox, KVM Virtualization, Premium Hardware, NVMe Storage

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I prefer to get domain names from Eurodns.com. With their services you will get affordable prices and high available support with attractive promos.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi,

                        If you are asking about domain Registrar, In that case i will suggest you ****. If you are looking for domain registration service and web hosting services then **** will be the right choice for you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi..Register domain name is providing the best domain name and hosting related services..Please visit the site for more details..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I prefer namecheap for domain registrant.It is reliable and affordable for me.
                            SnelBit.com - Internet Services!
                            Shared Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | | Europe VPS | SSD Dedicated Servers
                            Innovation - Professionalism - Dedication | Simple reasons to choose us for being your Hosting Provider!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If you are going to us them just for a registrar then I would go with Godaddy and they are reasonably priced for five or tens years which I would recommend registering your domain for at least five.
                              property management firm

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X