AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

.Mobi

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • .Mobi

    Well I have seen enough mobis these days even I have a s couple,

    What are your thought on it ? What all mobis you own ?

  • #2
    Re: .Mobi

    All the mobis I've bought I've already sold to the people that are liking them more than me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: .Mobi

      I've registered couple of .mobi but wasn't very much pleased. I'll probably develop them or sell if I find someone interested.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: .Mobi

        I don't see what is very good about .mobi I understand it may be alright for mobile websites but what concept could someone put together with this?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: .Mobi

          what .mobi names do you have.

          i like .mobi so pm me the names
          LinkBidding | Pick Directory |Link Bidding |Bid4Web

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: .Mobi

            i dont think it is really worth buying .mobi
            4 letter extension and higher cost
            I use a2zuploads.com -> 5GB, All Filetypes allowed

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: .Mobi

              .Mobis are speculative, but a very good investment. Many of the Generics have already been resold at top dollar. But the truth will reveal itself on the majority of names that will drop in 2 years time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: .Mobi

                Havent seen many of them around but i think they will be big soon so i wouldhold onto them for a while.
                Online arcade site www.onefreegame.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: .Mobi

                  I don't registered any .mobi yet. They don't attract me at all.
                  Golden Directory
                  Free Resources

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: .Mobi

                    Once upon a time.coms or LLL.coms were speculative, now they are worth thousands. .Mobis will likely increase in value. Sadly I only have three, Hope to buy more

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: .Mobi

                      Personally, I can see a great future for the mobi extention & have regged a few
                      Gree Reps Appreciated
                      ParkingPanel | Make more money with your Parked Names!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: .Mobi

                        I don't own any .mobi domains. I don't like it. The extension looks odd to me. And I don't wanna register it whether how worthy it is, and as i know it is not much worthy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: .Mobi

                          I found it odd sounding at first. But when I learned that this TLD is about mobile, I started to appreciate the concept. It makes me wonder though why .XXX TLD is still in the "freezer".
                          Sites And Links
                          Ilocos Philippines
                          Arcade Games
                          Spoof Cards Unblock Facebook

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: .Mobi

                            Originally posted by webspider2005
                            I found it odd sounding at first. But when I learned that this TLD is about mobile, I started to appreciate the concept. It makes me wonder though why .XXX TLD is still in the "freezer".
                            Mobi is for mobile devices. dot xxx would be just another extention added to the pile. Don't know how successful dot xxx would be if it did come on board if it ever did, but .mobi definately has a set purpose in my opinion
                            Gree Reps Appreciated
                            ParkingPanel | Make more money with your Parked Names!

                            Comment

                            TEXT

                            Collapse

                            160

                            Collapse

                            Unconfigured Ad Widget

                            Collapse

                            GOOGLE

                            Collapse

                            Announcement

                            Collapse
                            1 of 2 < >

                            FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                            Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                            Signature

                            Board-wide Policies:

                            Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                            Forum Rules
                            Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                            Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                            Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                            Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                            The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                            Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                            Signatures
                            Signatures may contain up to four lines

                            Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                            Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                            Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                            You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                            In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                            Advertising
                            Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                            Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                            No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                            Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                            More to come soon....
                            2 of 2 < >

                            Advertise at FreeHostForum

                            We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                            At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                            For more details:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                            More ad spots:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                            See more
                            See less
                            Working...
                            X