AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Beware of GoDayy.com

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beware of GoDayy.com

    I recently was looking through domain names on GoDaddy.com and spent several hours coming up with a list of 20 names. I then had to go out to dinner and by the time I arrived home to buy the names I could NOT.
    GoDaddy simply parked the pages and the names could NOT be bought. I'm so furious and angry as these names were specifically picked out and were very unique. So be warned, if you use GoDaddy.com for buying domain names, make sure you buy the names in the session you find them. Otherwise GoDaddy will. Then you become MAD!

  • #2
    Arrr another good example to NOT browse for domains at go daddy.
    Those bastards just sell their searching lists to anyone who has the money!

    Comment


    • #3
      godaddy's domain registration is terrible.
      i don't like them. you can find other places to search new domain names.
      Play Online Games

      Comment


      • #4
        I love godaddy but if I find a good domain name, I buy it right then and there. I found out the hard way once, and never again. Its BS, they shouldnt be able to do that, but they do...Just jump on it though if you do find it...
        Adsense alternatives or run these along with adsense

        Comment


        • #5
          Godaddy is great I don't see why people don't like them but I use ihostuk instead I think these are the best.

          Comment


          • #6
            Godaddy is tricky any good domain names you will search and dont buy they will reserve it immediately and sell it as premium domain names. They are very clever So you have to register any domain names immediately after a search Or it's gone.
            Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

            Comment


            • #7
              thanks for telling us this, i'll keep this in mind next time i'll try registering some domains with godaddy, until now i haven't any problems with it, but who know what future brings
              Ro Wikipedia Inter crazy Soft archive You tune PostNude

              Comment


              • #8
                If you act quickly then you don't have to suffer, if you find some interesting domain then you can quickly register it if you also have balance on stand.
                Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes you are right. Godaddy people are damn witty. I also was buying a domain few days back and after I arrived home to buy that I couldn't. I buy the domain as soon as it is available. Early bird catches to worm.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Why don't we all stop registering domain names with Godaddy.com it's we people who make them popular and rich, they can't humilate us like this
                    Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow... That's really bad. I register domains throught domainsite.com. I think domainsite is the best.
                      THE GAMES LINKS DIRECTORY
                      THE GAMES WEB DIRECTORY
                      PET LINK DIRECTORY

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I bought my own domain anme from GoDaddy. However, I immediately bought it when it was available and I did not wait any more minutes to do so. This is my first time to hear of this strategy done by GoDaddy. Well, I hope they don't that as it is tantamount to stealing ideas actually.

                        However, there are some other good domain providers out there so if you are on doubt with GoDaddy, just look for a better one.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yup, godaddy does not have a good service.
                          I suggest to use name.com for a domain name. They have an excellent uptime, low pricing, many coupon codes and a good interface

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks for telling us about this. I think we just need to buy a domain right away if we like it.
                            But there are quite a few other websites too. Its good to buy from those as well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hey, Thanx for the advise, I will search on other sites first, and I will go for the domain with godaddy then. Thanx :P
                              www.itsmygaming.com

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X