AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

which is the best Free webhost?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: which is the best Free webhost?

    I will try this website and join if it would be free, ofcourse.

    Originally posted by Rajatoo9
    I think the Best free host is 110mb.com ..But they also have many Technical problems ...
    I can't Use any php Script in it ...don't know why ..
    Don't Miss To Look At It -
    http://scorpio16-moneymakingzone.blogspot.com

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: which is the best Free webhost?

      I was trying to open the website through my office but I could not open as it was blocked. Regards - scorpio16


      Originally posted by Rajatoo9
      I think the Best free host is 110mb.com ..But they also have many Technical problems ...
      I can't Use any php Script in it ...don't know why ..
      Don't Miss To Look At It -
      http://scorpio16-moneymakingzone.blogspot.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: which is the best Free webhost?

        By seeing the website in a first glance, I found it pretty good. I would try to join here. Regards - scorpio16


        Originally posted by santa_789
        well i would say in Hosting what most matters is the UPtime and speed...

        I have seen that with only 250MB hosting space though, but FriHost rocks in uptime and speed...

        its a DirectAdmin hosting system... i am with them for all most 2 years now... their uptime is one of the best i ever saw... and they are very reliable for service...

        Don't Miss To Look At It -
        http://scorpio16-moneymakingzone.blogspot.com

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: which is the best Free webhost?

          I am happy to know that some more friend has post support for joining "freewebs.com", I am now sure of getting a very good free site for making my own site. I am going to join this right now. Regards - scorpio16



          Originally posted by swapnil90
          Without doubt I'll choose wordpress...Every script can be embedded without any hassle into it...

          and if you want to host your own files then as everyone says freewebs is good enough
          Don't Miss To Look At It -
          http://scorpio16-moneymakingzone.blogspot.com

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: which is the best Free webhost?

            "Wordpress" site is talking that it is a strong site for blogging. Let me try this too.


            Originally posted by 8everything
            Wordpress is a good free blogging provider (so is blogger IMO).
            Don't Miss To Look At It -
            http://scorpio16-moneymakingzone.blogspot.com

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: which is the best Free webhost?

              Though I have not joined yet the "freewebs.com" but the first level look out of the website looks very confident. I am surely to join. Regards - scorpio16


              Originally posted by jmul7
              They do have ads to their own site tbh...

              All i know is that 5gbfree is verrrrry slow lol.. I've seen alot of people using ulmb.com and liking it..
              Don't Miss To Look At It -
              http://scorpio16-moneymakingzone.blogspot.com

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: which is the best Free webhost?

                As I posted earlier, I am unable to open this website from my office. This site has been blocked. Regards - scorpio16

                Originally posted by Fris
                i use 110mb.com too,no problems
                Don't Miss To Look At It -
                http://scorpio16-moneymakingzone.blogspot.com

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: which is the best Free webhost?

                  As I posted earlier, I am unable to open this website from my office. This site has been blocked.
                  However, I am finding that strong reccomendations have been posted in favour of "110mb.com". I wll have to open this website from my home. Let me do that before posting any comment on this site. Regards - scorpio16

                  Originally posted by waziuz
                  I too agree that 110mb is the best free webhost without any doubt at all.
                  Don't Miss To Look At It -
                  http://scorpio16-moneymakingzone.blogspot.com

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: which is the best Free webhost?

                    i gethost in Yurx.com
                    i think it is the best i can get now...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: which is the best Free webhost?

                      There are soo many these days , I'm confused which one is better .

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: which is the best Free webhost?

                        www.frihost.com is the best so far i have found. yo get everything which from a Paid hosting. adddon domains , emails, php;/mysql etc.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: which is the best Free webhost?

                          Frihost.com for me too. Though i am not a member bit i kind of like the facility they are providing.
                          Hosting Solutions
                          celebritycontest.net

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: which is the best Free webhost?

                            Originally posted by neol
                            Frihost.com for me too. Though i am not a member bit i kind of like the facility they are providing.
                            I have paid hosting but i still use my hosting space there too. haven't change sites which i have hosted there still. their support is excellent too. Only drawback is the they don't have cpanel , they use DirectAdmin.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: which is the best Free webhost?

                              EJ.AM is my favorite coz the subdomains the provide are gr8 and looks like real domain. Rest of the all features are same as Frihost

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: which is the best Free webhost?

                                Originally posted by Gursimran
                                EJ.AM is my favorite coz the subdomains the provide are gr8 and looks like real domain. Rest of the all features are same as Frihost
                                EJ.AM is my favorite also. Out of all the free web hosts I have tried (and believe me i've tried most of the hosts that are ad-free and have good features) EJ.AM has been the most stable and the most economic.

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X