I am assuming found this article because you are having a hard time finding the best digital camera under 200 dollars as I recently did. With all of the technical jargon that gets tossed around the greasy sales world, it has become very hard to stay focused when searching for your new camera. With the holidays around the corner, everyone is looking for the best value for the lowest price...I used these exact three steps to find the best digital camera under 200 dollars when I recently purchased a digital camera for my mothers anniversary trip (and yes, I did go over my budget a little with the extra memory cards...love you mom).
Step 1: Figuring out what you need
The best digital camera under $200
A mistake I commonly see, are buyers being sucked into buying cameras that are beyond what they really need. Some questions to ask yourself before you start shopping:
Step 1: Figuring out what you need
The best digital camera under $200
A mistake I commonly see, are buyers being sucked into buying cameras that are beyond what they really need. Some questions to ask yourself before you start shopping:
Comment