AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Free URL Submissions

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free URL Submissions

    Submit your site to over 30 search engines free at

    http://www.isubmitfree.com




    .....
    anonlinemall|dvdsandTapes|phptalk|TalkandMore
    ImageBed|ISubmitFree|$1 Banners on PR5 Site

  • #2
    Re: Free URL Submissions

    Thanks for the link but I have found better ones then this for free.
    CS Gaming Community

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Free URL Submissions

      Thanks for the link but I use IBP to submit to more than 200 search engines in one go.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Free URL Submissions

        Which sites are you using that are better for free?? I am going to add more engines eventually..... I would be interested in seeing these sites.. I have searched around and I haven't found sites that offer more submissions than I have for free.... Please post the links...

        Is the site with 200 for free?????



        I don't understand why anyone bothers to reply if you are just telling me how worthless the site is.... I thought it could be useful to somebody...

        Post the links you guys were talking about please....
        anonlinemall|dvdsandTapes|phptalk|TalkandMore
        ImageBed|ISubmitFree|$1 Banners on PR5 Site

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Free URL Submissions

          IBP is not a site. Its a software. get it from www.axandra.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Free URL Submissions

            I got ya... Thanks

            Yeah, I actually have some other script on my test server for ISubmitFree.com that has over 100 submissions but for some reason it will not work on my server. It works on other servers but not mine. I have no idea whats going on but eventualy I want to put that up.

            I also have software that submits but this is online and free and for people who dont......

            Is the software you have free????
            anonlinemall|dvdsandTapes|phptalk|TalkandMore
            ImageBed|ISubmitFree|$1 Banners on PR5 Site

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Free URL Submissions

              Its a paid software...you need to buy but its worth buying!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Free URL Submissions

                I got ya but I posted "Free Url Submissions"........

                This script submits to google and a few others and it is not bad for free... I am sure some people can find it useful.....


                Thanks...
                anonlinemall|dvdsandTapes|phptalk|TalkandMore
                ImageBed|ISubmitFree|$1 Banners on PR5 Site

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Free URL Submissions

                  I have already submitted My site to about 300 SE, anyhow thanks for sharing the link.

                  Will use it for any other new site

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Free URL Submissions

                    well thanx for the site. This really helps to promote our websites.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Free URL Submissions

                      yea this does help.. but theres so many of these kinds of sites lol its almost like how many proxy sites there are

                      Comment

                      TEXT

                      Collapse

                      160

                      Collapse

                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                      Collapse

                      GOOGLE

                      Collapse

                      Announcement

                      Collapse
                      1 of 2 < >

                      FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                      Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                      Signature

                      Board-wide Policies:

                      Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                      Forum Rules
                      Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                      Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                      Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                      Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                      The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                      Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                      Signatures
                      Signatures may contain up to four lines

                      Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                      Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                      Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                      You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                      In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                      Advertising
                      Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                      Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                      No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                      Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                      More to come soon....
                      2 of 2 < >

                      Advertise at FreeHostForum

                      We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                      At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                      For more details:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                      More ad spots:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                      See more
                      See less
                      Working...
                      X