AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Awesome Stock Images? Anyone else using SXC?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Awesome Stock Images? Anyone else using SXC?

    I've always thought how great sxc.hu is for stock images. Are there any other people out there using sxc.hu? Sometimes good images do require a linkback but its worth it!

    The quality of images there are unreal! The kind you would pay top dollar for even..

    Incase you think I'm talking blabble, check out http://www.sxc.hu

    You'll be impressed!

  • #2
    Re: Awesome Stock Images? Anyone else using SXC?

    Very nice! Thanks for the info. I was sick of the redtape trying to find a photo to use for various projects. It's a jungle out there! They want releases for the people in the photos and move that Coke can......it's just ridiculous.
    The site for bloggers...by bloggers.

    I am a Writer for Hire. PM for for inquiries.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Awesome Stock Images? Anyone else using SXC?

      I've used sxc.hu stock images in many things, from schoolwork to leaflets and of course my own website designs.. it's a brilliant resource, and I am very glad that whoever set it up did so! It has helped me so much in the past.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Awesome Stock Images? Anyone else using SXC?

        I am using it too, but I find it now to lose a lot of it's initial boost. A lot of the images are now with restrictions and they also try to plug in their paid option. It was very good, but it's starting to be less free and more paid. I just hate this. If you make a site with royalty free images, then keep it that way. It was too nice to last.
        Webmaster Tips & Tricks
        Links for Web Design

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Awesome Stock Images? Anyone else using SXC?

          I use sxc.hu for all my image needs. They seem to have a picture of just about anything I need for web design. I love the royalty free database that they provide.

          An excellent service IMO.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Awesome Stock Images? Anyone else using SXC?

            yes I use it and I think it is great. I'm also using http://www.istockphoto.com. they also have a great variety and cheap prices, and give some free photos every day

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Awesome Stock Images? Anyone else using SXC?

              sxc.hu is very nice but they have restrictions on the use of most of their images. A lot of images are free for use on websites that you own but you can't include them in sites for clients or themes that you are selling or giving away.
              unblock websites site unblocker

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Awesome Stock Images? Anyone else using SXC?

                I've probably posted it somewheere already here, but can someone check http://Freeimages.com and tel opinion od quality, choise of photos...Over 2,000 free photos for download available.
                A Design Service - Graphics & Coding
                Interesting info about FORUMS
                Auction & Ebay Forum
                PROGRAMMING FORUMS - $1000 in cash and prizes

                Comment

                TEXT

                Collapse

                160

                Collapse

                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                Collapse

                GOOGLE

                Collapse

                Announcement

                Collapse
                1 of 2 < >

                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                Signature

                Board-wide Policies:

                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                Forum Rules
                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                Signatures
                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                Advertising
                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                More to come soon....
                2 of 2 < >

                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                For more details:
                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                More ad spots:
                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                See more
                See less
                Working...
                X