AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Do ghosts really exist?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do ghosts really exist?

    Some people say that ghosts exists, some say that ghosts are the invention of weak-minded people especially women. But I don't have any experience with them, and also I don't believe in them. I do acknowledge that there are things happening beyond our understanding, but definitely not ghosts! I think every thing that happens happens within nature's laws, whether we believe it or not! So guys please share your point of view on this matter here.
    10
    Yes
    50.00%
    5
    No
    50.00%
    5
    I don't know
    0.00%
    0
    Do you want to earn money? Join The Sites Below:
    http://www.neobux.com/?rh=746563686E6F627578
    http://www.buxout.com/?r=tektonik
    http://www.dingobux.com/?r=nick08

  • #2
    According to my believes, ghosts do exist. However, I haven't met any ghost yet.. and I hope I won't meet any in near future

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd like to express my point that Ghosts are not exist, its just our frightening imagination.

      Comment


      • #4
        I believe in Ghosts and they do exist but there are only few peoples who encounter ghosts in their real life
        Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

        Comment


        • #5
          Personally I don't believe in ghosts, just tell it to the marines!

          Comment


          • #6
            I think ghosts realy ghosts are out there somewere just hope ill never have to see one . It has to be ghosts how many strange things happen all the time

            Comment


            • #7
              I strongly believe that ghosts don't exist... they are just our illusions I think!

              Comment


              • #8
                As I Rafael said, I also don't believe in ghosts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i dont believe in ghosts. I believe only in spirits. I have seen many ghost videos in many sites which i can prove it as a fake one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I believe in spirits like johnynitrous but never believed that a house or a person is being haunted. They are just an illusion and rumour. Hey friends do u believe in haunted house or anything???

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ghost is only in your mind..
                      world class service provider:
                      kla tencor services

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes, I think they do. Although I haven't seen one myself, I can say I was able to "feel" their presence.
                        Choco Butternut, choco butternut, choco butternut!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah they exist... I haven't met them ever. .but heard them many times, they are not visible i think so.. i saw the foot ball being kicked again and again in air.... but no one was there in my Lawn.. Just a foot ball is jumping in air again and again...
                          sticker printing | custom bumper stickers | customized stickers

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think they do exist and they can see us and all but they are in a different dimension.
                            Best Poker Bonus - Best Euro Poker Sites

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have not seen one in over 60 years,,,,saw a lot of other things....but no ghosts....
                              Help for new marketers
                              www.for-new-marketers.info/blog
                              www.marketingforums.net free to join........

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X