AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Have you ever felt depressed?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have you ever felt depressed?

    Have you ever felt depressed at one stage in your life?

    I always feel depressed during my school exams too..
    Not sure why, but I think it's because I feel I'm not able to meet my own expectations..

  • #2
    Re: Have you ever felt depressed?

    In this stressful age, depression is a frequent dilemma I am subjected to, unfortunately.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Have you ever felt depressed?

      Yeah, depression comes and goes - it does for everyone it seems.
      So I seen a councelor, kind of helped.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Have you ever felt depressed?

        lots of time in my life

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, depression comes and goes.
          giving away 20 point to lead offer

          Comment


          • #6
            Im depressed when i got no money to spend hehe. Hey! Its normal right?
            Giving away 20 points. PM me for details

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes several times, because of family issues
              Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

              Comment


              • #8
                Yes, last year I have had true depression for about two months. Thank god that ended. The depression lead me to have panic attacks on a daily basis and it was really hard to breath. It felt like I was suffocating every damn day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i would agree with u Positive, I always feel depressed during my exams for not preparing well. And that too when the results come... Everytime i make my mind that i should not waste time but it fails... But now i am able to control this and i am concentrating in my studies...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes exams is something not to get depressed about
                    www.softcityhost.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think that you feel depressed because you not ready for the exam. Is it right? I think that when you are ready and know everything, it is necessary to worry!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Whenever my genuine and right aspect in a particular matter is not taken into account I get depressed. However, I console myself saying ,it is all part of the Life,we should come out of this emotion.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yes, when I just missed first position only by 2 marks...that was a bad dream for me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            lots of time......and for very long too.
                            Online Poker
                            Poker Online

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yes i felt depressed lots of time in my life.

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X