AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Do you use floppy disks anymore?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you use floppy disks anymore?

    Hello,

    Do you guys use floppy disks anymore?
    I don't! I use my flash disk instead to store my files. I think that floppy disks are now old-fashioned!

  • #2
    Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

    I haven't used fdd maybe for more than a five years. Used to use hdd instead, now usb drives.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

      no i don;t use them i use my usb drive instead cuz it's smaller and more reliable.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

        I dont think anyone anymore uses floopy disks as usb devices are really cheap and with 10x the capacity of floppies !
        Παιχνίδια | Oνειροκρίτησ

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

          I haven't use Floppy disk...its just scrap for me nowadays..I like CDs or Digital CDs more as well as pendrive...But Floppy is not a so cool..

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

            no i dont use them
            I use a2zuploads.com -> 5GB, All Filetypes allowed

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

              I don't use them anymore, they're quite old.
              Golden Directory
              Free Resources

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

                Nope haven't used them in a long time.
                UK Web Hosting - Quality Web Hosting, based in London.
                Webmaster Forum - Giving away FREE domains, web hosting, etc to lucky members.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

                  Stopped using them a long time ago. Now I use Kingston DataTraveler 256 MB USB Flash drive. Floppy disks were so unreliable.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

                    I don't use floppies anymore, especially since my laptop doesn't even have that option lol.
                    Submit your Free Hosts to FreeWebsiteHostingReviews.com.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

                      I had floppies but i dont use anymore floppies because of cd writers are cheap and even dvds
                      Latest Computer Technology l
                      India Forum l Social Bookmarking

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

                        I dont use floppies, alos i dont have 31/4 floppy disk anymore
                        i think in mont no one will use that
                        TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
                        50 slots $10 dollars month
                        100 slots $20 dollars month

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

                          what's a floppy disk for? lol... I don't use it anymore!!!
                          seo consultant | crime scene cleanup | dress up games

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

                            Nope, I use a flash drive or a cd to burn stuff.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Do you use floppy disks anymore?

                              I am using now dvd for burning anf its so cheap for me and a large capacity
                              Latest Computer Technology l
                              India Forum l Social Bookmarking

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X