AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Do you play football

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you play football

    Just wondering if any people on this forum play football? im from England and ive played football for most of my life.
    Online arcade site www.onefreegame.com

  • #2
    Re: Do you play football

    I'm from Uruguay, and I started playing football since I was 4 - 5 years old.
    Golden Directory
    Free Resources

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Do you play football

      Im from Peru and we love football aswell. I began to play football when I was 5 years old
      TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
      50 slots $10 dollars month
      100 slots $20 dollars month

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Do you play football

        I watch a lot of EPL ,only play rarely.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Do you play football

          Almost never play it, sometimes with some friends, but I'm not in a competitionclub (actually I'm in no footballclub ))

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Do you play football

            I played American football when I was younger

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Do you play football

              Football is most famous game across the world. I have played football since my childhood, however I dont get chance now to play football or any other game

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Do you play football

                I like football. Great game!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Do you play football

                  Originally posted by Positive
                  Football is most famous game across the world. I have played football since my childhood, however I dont get chance now to play football or any other game

                  Too much work, or just no time for it? I've also these days that I'm unable to do what I want because fo too much work

                  Maybe spend less time behind your pc

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Do you play football

                    Yeah I play football quite often Great game!
                    auto4tuning.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Do you play football

                      no i dont play cricket but i love foot ball watch the game as it is not the most famous game in our country
                      I use a2zuploads.com -> 5GB, All Filetypes allowed

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Do you play football

                        i dont play foot ball but i like to be watched as its a great game to be watched
                        Click Here To Unlock Your Computer

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Do you play football

                          Well I'm not a master football player, but i like it, I rather choose basketball

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Do you play football

                            I love watching football but i play it rarely... I like play basketball more.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Do you play football

                              I don't play football because I am too short and too thin. I might get killed out on the field
                              WOW Gold

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X