AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

What email service do you use?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What email service do you use?

    personally,
    i have een using yahoo!mail for like 3 or 4 years then i moved to Gmail and i am really satisfied
    you?

  • #2
    Re: What email service do you use?

    I use hotmail all time, in my opinion is better that yahoo and gmail
    also Im using hotmail service to create and use name@mydomain.com email
    TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
    50 slots $10 dollars month
    100 slots $20 dollars month

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What email service do you use?

      I use gmail. and make most of my pop3 account to forward into my gmail. so that i can check email all atonce instead of going to all webmail. I also use email service from Yahoo.. they are great too specially the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What email service do you use?

        i use both hotmail and yahoo.yahoo has a good mailbox options and th hotmail has msn and they are the best services i think.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What email service do you use?

          Hotmail and Aim, they are the best email services.
          Speed-Networks internet services
          www.speed-networks.net
          check us out!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What email service do you use?

            i use Gmail as well. they have a lot of storage space
            Gree Reps Appreciated
            ParkingPanel | Make more money with your Parked Names!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What email service do you use?

              I use gmail and yahoo mail. I am slowly switching to gmail as I find yahoo mail too spammy.
              Arcade Visitors Exchange | Online Solitaire | Game Magnet | Funny Games | Backlinks

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What email service do you use?

                i like to use yahoo email, but as i also use msn messenger thats why i also like hotmail.
                PHP Link Directory
                NewsTopica
                Article Script

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What email service do you use?

                  I have accounts all over the place but the ones I use most often are at Hotmail and my own e-mail[Jerlene.net].
                  My Personal Blog

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What email service do you use?

                    I use GMAIL for three reasons. It offers at least 2 GB free email space. It does not have annoying ads. And it has a server based chat feature which you don't need to install on your PC.
                    Sites And Links
                    Ilocos Philippines
                    Arcade Games
                    Spoof Cards Unblock Facebook

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What email service do you use?

                      I use Microsoft Email service ( it's free and you can have yours info@yourname.com ) and I have 4 gb of storage... I think it's the bester in world now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What email service do you use?

                        I have 2 emails. 1 is walla, it's for my junk mail, it stores 2gb of mails so i don't have to erase anything, and other from 'one' for my important emails

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What email service do you use?

                          I have many e-mails, but gmail is the best becouse there is much space.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What email service do you use?

                            Yes I use google mail (gmail) I have been using it for about 1 and half years now, I was one of the people who got an early invite near the beginning. It is really great, even I havent used it all yet, I have used about 7% of my space, its great because I have NEVER deleted a single piece of email EVER.
                            From Ryan,
                            My Final Fantasy Sites: Forums, Wapsite, Website
                            http://www.ffusite.net/status.png

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What email service do you use?

                              I use gmail and yahoo. Gmail for my more secured online transactions.
                              WOW Gold

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X