AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Decent chatroom for a new website!

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Decent chatroom for a new website!

    Hello all,

    Hope you are all well guys? I recently build a new website. I would like to set up chat room onto it. But I have tiny idea about using chat app for website. Which chat app do you suggest guys? I have heard about ChatWing is best and decent so far. Even there is a app for iPhone/iPad. Also the cost of using ChatWing is not so high. So I can use this or do you have other options?

    Thank you!

  • #2
    I had several points which are important to me.

    1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.
    2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
    3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
    4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload images.

    I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, Chatwing and Newchater

    I choose Chatwing finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

    Comment


    • #3
      its very creative and unique for website.
      sms marketing companies in dubai | sms marketing dubai | dubai sms marketing | sms marketing

      Comment


      • #4
        hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.

        1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.

        2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.

        3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a great way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.

        4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats.

        5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.

        6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.

        conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.

        Comment

        TEXT

        Collapse

        160

        Collapse

        Unconfigured Ad Widget

        Collapse

        GOOGLE

        Collapse

        Announcement

        Collapse
        1 of 2 < >

        FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

        Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

        Signature

        Board-wide Policies:

        Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

        Forum Rules
        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

        Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

        Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

        Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

        The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

        Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

        Signatures
        Signatures may contain up to four lines

        Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

        Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

        Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

        You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

        In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


        Advertising
        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

        Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

        No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

        Please make sure that your post is relevant.


        More to come soon....
        2 of 2 < >

        Advertise at FreeHostForum

        We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

        At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

        For more details:
        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

        More ad spots:
        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
        See more
        See less
        Working...
        X