AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Currently Listening To?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Currently Listening To?

    What music are you listening to at the moment?

    I've got Stadium Arcadium by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers on at the moment. Not a bad song but they have done better ones.

  • #2
    Re: Currently Listening To?

    Nothing, I'm just on the comp & watching tv too.
    Gree Reps Appreciated
    ParkingPanel | Make more money with your Parked Names!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Currently Listening To?

      nothing
      but sometimes i listen to pop and rock music
      or some egyptian music from egypt
      its very nice
      but instantly
      nothing

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Currently Listening To?

        Right now I'm listening to The Distillers - The Hunger. Not my favorite song, but, I don't dislike it, either. Just got my iPod today, (It's oldish, but it's still pretty nice. I think it's 4th generation.) and I've been listening to it on shuffle all night.

        Now it's on Denali - Relief.
        Game-Savers.com / Xbox 360, and PS3 Screensavers. More of a variety coming soon.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Currently Listening To?

          Modern Talking - Atlantis is calling Really nice song and all Modern Talking songs are nice
          Last edited by phonexiukas; 04-11-2007, 09:56 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Currently Listening To?

            In Flames - My Sweet Shadow <--- Love this band
            Next song will be Emery - Walls

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Currently Listening To?

              currently lisening to Ta Ra Rum Pum - The title of Ta Ra Rum Pum.
              amazing song new release

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Currently Listening To?

                Currently I'm listening to birds chirping, traffic passing by my house, the sound of tv downstairs. Lately I've been listening to Micheal Bubble.
                Mimobot Star Wars USB Flash Drive
                Sony Alpha A77 Review
                6 Steps to build Wooden Sailboat with plans

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Currently Listening To?

                  Currently i am listening to my chemical romance - welcome to the black parade

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Currently Listening To?

                    right now I am listening to because of you by my current favorite artist Neyo.
                    WOW Gold

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Currently Listening To?

                      I'm currently listening to UB40 tracks, 20 tracks on there.
                      WebmastersHeart.com -Webmaster forums, Domain discussions and selling, Hosting discussion and selling, Webdesign, Sell stuff free.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Currently Listening To?

                        Akon : Smack that. I love this song

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Currently Listening To?

                          I'm not listening to anything right now but lately I listen to anything from Rihanna & Fantasia, they're both great artists in my opinion.
                          Free Directory Submissions | Genuine Silver Moissanite Rings

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am listening to MJ's songs.
                            # 1 Web Banner Design Firm - Banners Mall
                            Custom Twitter backgrounds -ilovetwitter

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am listening songs of backstreet boys right now
                              they are singing very well
                              numark ns7

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X