Want Best Taxi booking app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want Best Taxi booking app?

Uber clone script, in addition, accuses differently fixated of the sort of auto-picked by the rider. Diverse classifications of cars ar Economy, Premium, additional seats, and that is essentially the begin. To describe this taxi booking business in additional basic words, Uber clone script is a smartphone app which gives its customers an on-demand taxi booking administration.

Conatact us
    Last edited by Bhavpreet11; 02-20-2019, 04:16 AM.
    speedtechnolabs is a IT company which provides SEO and PHP services at affordable prices for Worldwide Clients.

Comment

Uber

Comment

uber, ola cabs and the locals have the best taxi.
        yahoo forgot password| aol forgot password

Comment

Uber, OLA CABS

Comment

Originally posted by arristarose View Post
            Uber clone script, in addition, accuses differently fixated of the sort of auto-picked by the rider. Diverse classifications of cars ar Economy, Premium, additional seats, and that is essentially the begin. To describe this taxi booking business in additional basic words, Uber clone script is a smartphone app which gives its customers an on-demand taxi booking administration.
            Hi, If youíre looking for the best taxi dispatch software then I would strongly recommend ********* - A white label taxi software

7 Reasons why I strongly recommend ********* -
            1. They provide a complete one-stop solution for your taxi business at an affordable cost
            2. *********ís Passenger App, Driver App, Admin Panel, Dispatcher Panel, and Fleet Panel comes with many enriched features.
            3. They provide Native Android and IOS APP.
            4. Their dispatcher interface is simple yet efficient.
            5. They provide 24/7 customer support.
            6. *********ís taxi dispatch software can be customized based on your needs.
            7. Finally, No Hidden Charges for the prime features in the name of ADD-ONs

They provide 15 days free trial. No credit card required. And the best part is you will have access to all the features in the demo version.
            Feel free to check their website - *********

Comment

Ola and Uber are best Taxi apps right now on play store.
              Oman tours is one of the best Leading online company in Oman . Now you can book Your trip in less than 2 minutes with us.

Comment

In my opinion, Uber is the best one.

Comment

Ola anyday!
                  Scalebuzz
                  Cheap Dedicated Server Usa

Comment

Can you people suggest me ideas on my ielts coaching classes.

Comment

1. OLA Cabs
                      I simply love OLA cabs and that’s why it is first on my list. My love for OLA cabs is because of its fare and an easy to use a mobile app.

You cannot believe the fare is less than of an Auto Rickshaw.
                      Last month I traveled around 6 km from the railway station to my home for only Rs 150/- in an economy sedan.
                      And guess what, the cab was air conditioned and absolutely pollution free. You do not have to suck dirty air like you do taking an Auto Rickshaw.

Fare Charges

• For OLA Mini: Rs 100/- for first 4 Kms and after 6 Km Rs 15/- per Km extra
                      • For OLA Sedan: Rs 150/- for first 6 Kms and after 8 Km Rs 18 per Km extra
                      • For Prime: Rs 200/- for first 5 Km and after Rs 17/Km

They also charge Rs 2/- for a minute for waiting.

2. Uber
                      My Second choice would be Uber. Like OLA, Uber is not an Indian company.
                      Recently it has been in the news for the wrong reasons but the service is quite good and sometimes better than OLA.

Why should you go for Uber?
                      Fare
                      The first reason is fare. It is quite cheap just like OLA, in fact sometimes even cheaper than OLA cab.
                      To give you an idea Uber X is cheaper than Auto Rickshaw.
                      • Uber Black’s Base fare is Rs 100/-, that is Rs 13/Km, minimum fare is Rs 150/-
                      • Uber X’s Base fare is Rs 70/-, Rs 10/Km, minimum fare is Rs 100/-

So 30 Km in just Rs 300/- which is cheaper than a Taxi or Auto Rickshaw.

Service
                      Well, the service is classy and superb. The cabs are really cleanest I have seen in the country.
                      OLA cabs are worn out, however, Uber is cool. Drivers are also good and they keep the cab clean.
                      Uber is really safe even for women travelers.

Payment
                      It could be a problem for those who prefer cash or credit/debit cards.
                      You can only pay through Pay TM because the government does not allow certain foreign companies.

3. Meru Cabs
                      To put it bluntly, I don’t like Meru Cabs. I have put Meru in third place on our list because the company has a presence all over India with over 6000 cabs.

It is one of the largest Indian Radio Taxi providers in the country.
                      Meru cabs are a bit expensive if you are a normal working guy.

Fare
                      Just a few months back Meru used to charge a decent amount like Rs 10 per km which was affordable. So for 30 km from my home to the airport, it was around Rs 400/- without toll.
                      However now it is quite expensive and for a Km, the fare could be up to Rs 20/- (after 1 km) for daytime.
                      I hardly use Meru.

Booking
                      You can book the car on an hourly basis. You can call the helpline number of radio taxi and the nearest taxi would reach to your home or pick up point.
                      Please remember there are booking charges if you go through a phone. But if you do through Meru App and website then no booking charges.

Service
                      Service is good, taxi is air conditioned but again the cost is too much.

Payment
                      You can pay through cash to the driver. You can also use your credit card on the meter. A printed or e receipt would be given to you.

4. Easy Cabs
                      I have used easy cabs two to three times. The only good thing is that Easy Cabs are readily available but the fare is too high.

Fare
                      Let us look at the fare. For the first 3 km, it is Rs 69/- and for night time it is Rs 87/-
                      After 3 km it is Rs 23/Km and Rs 28.75/km for night time. For waiting charges the foray charge you around Rs 30 per hour. Waiting charge is really low.
                      I remember for some 30 km from airport to my hotel in Delhi they charged around Rs 700/-. It was rip off.

Service
                      Taxis are good and drivers are also professional. They know their directions and the cab is safe for women also.

Booking
                      You can call to their number and book a cab. You can also download their app and book. Website is also an option.

Payment
                      You can pay through credit or debit card. However cash payment is allowed when your approximate advance amount is less than Rs 10,000/-
                      Enterprise Security Platform | protect sensitive data | prevent data loss

Comment

I love uber. There another service in our country pathao

Comment

Uber

Comment

Uber & ola apps are the best taxi apps.

Comment

for me its uber it will give offers according to festivals
                              http://www.ligamine.in

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X