AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Some Jokes For U ppl

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some Jokes For U ppl

    Giving sad news to a troop



    The Captain called the Sergeant in. "Sarge, I just got a telegram that Private Jones' mother died yesterday. Better go tell him and send him in to see me."

    So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation and lines up all the troops. "Listen up, men," says the Sergeant. "Johnson, report to the mess hall for KP. Smith, report to Personnel to sign some papers. The rest of you men report to the Motor Pool for maintenance. Oh by the way, Jones, your mother died, report to the commander."

    Later that day the Captain called the Sergeant into his office. "Hey, Sarge, that was a pretty cold way to inform Jones his mother died. Couldn't you be a bit more tactful, next time?"

    "Yes, sir," answered the Sarge.

    A few months later, the Captain called the Sergeant in again with, "Sarge, I just got a telegram that Private McGrath's mother died. You'd better go tell him and send him in to see me. This time be more tactful."

    So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation. "Ok, men, fall in and listen up." "Everybody with a mother, take two steps forward." "Not so fast, McGrath!"

  • #2
    Re: Some Jokes For U ppl

    Requesting a three day pass
    An Israeli soldier who just enlisted asked the Commanding Officer for a 3-day pass.

    The CO says "Are you crazy? You just join the Israeli army, and you already want a 3-day pass? You must do something spectacular for that recognition!"

    So the soldier comes back a day later in an Arab tank!

    The CO was so impressed, he asked "How did you do it?"

    "Well, I jumped in a tank, and went toward the border with the Arabs. I approached the border, and saw an Arab tank. I put my white flag up, the Arab tank put his white flag up. I said to the Arab soldier, "Do you want to get a three-day pass? So we exchanged tanks!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Some Jokes For U ppl

      Giving very odd excuses
      The General went out to find that none of his G.I.s were there. One finally ran up, panting heavily.

      "Sorry, sir! I can explain, you see I had a date and it ran a little late. I ran to the bus but missed it, I hailed a cab but it broke down, found a farm, bought a horse but it dropped dead, ran 10 miles, and now I'm here."

      The General was very skeptical about this explanation but at least he was here so he let the G.I. go. Moments later, eight more G.I.s came up to the general panting, he asked them why they were late.

      "Sorry, sir! I had a date and it ran a little late, I ran to the bus but missed it, I hailed a cab but it broke down, found a farm, bought a horse but it dropped dead, ran 10 miles, and now I'm here."

      The General eyed them, feeling very skeptical but since he let the first guy go, he let them go, too. A ninth G.I. jogged up to the General, panting heavily.

      "Sorry, sir! I had a date and it ran a little late, I ran to the bus but missed it, I hailed a cab but..."

      "Let me guess," the General interrupted, "it broke down."

      "No," said the G.I., "there were so many dead horses in the road, it took forever to get around them."

      Comment


      • #4
        Lovely Jokes man
        Are you associated in any way with the military?
        Manhattan upper west side hotel || midtown new york city hotel

        Comment


        • #5
          Very very nice jokes buddy. I hope you 'll share some more with us in future. I am waiting for your next collection. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice jokes.
          Health Tips | Fitness Tips

          Comment


          • #6
            20 Questions With Little Johnny

            One day in school, the teacher decides to play 20 questions.

            So the teacher says "OK kids, I am thinking of something round, and red"

            Little Suzy pipes up "I know, it's a tomato".

            "No but you're thinking, it's an apple" replies the teacher.

            So Little Johnny stands up, places his hand in his pocket and says "I am holding onto something that is round, hard, and has a head on it"

            "Go to the principals office" says the teacher.

            "No but you're thinking", say Johnny, "It's a quarter"

            Regards.

            Veena
            Make US $9,330 Per Month, Month After Month!

            Comment


            • #7
              Its a joke, i am thinking that it is story.Jokes were not so long whatever you written in the post.
              Last edited by amitoops; 03-05-2011, 06:47 AM.
              Affordable SEO Services
              Website Design . inversion table . appliance repair Los Angeles . loft bed . affiliates programs . Backlinks . Search . best free website templates

              Comment


              • #8
                Q: What starts with E, ends with E and only has one letter?
                A: An envelope.

                Q: If you drop a white hat into the Red Sea, what does it become?
                A: Wet.

                Q: What do you call a boomerang that won't come back?
                A: A stick.

                Q: What is white when it's dirty and black when it's clean?
                A: A blackboard.
                Hardwood floor VA | flooring Fairfax va | carpet Springfield va

                Comment


                • #9
                  You also give the answer as "EVE" for the first question.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ahahaha .. LOL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      A 747 was starting its descent and the pilot had forgotten to turn off the P.A. system. ''As soon as I clock off'' he said, ''I'm going to have a nice cold beer and then screw the arse off that blonde flight attendant.'' The horrified flight attendant made a dash toward the cockpit, but tripped over in the aisle.
                      A little old lady sitting there whispered, ''There's no need to hurry love, he said he was going to have a beer first.''
                      Gilet pare balles
                      Gilet par balles

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        HAHA LOL ! It's a lot of FUN !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
                          really pissed.

                          She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
                          driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

                          The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
                          up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
                          gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

                          Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
                          the box back in the house.

                          She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

                          Bob has been missing since Friday.

                          employment attorney dallas discrimination lawyer dallas employment discrimination attorney dallas

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I love the first one question !


                            Q: What starts with E, ends with E and only has one letter?
                            A: An envelope.

                            I ask my friends with these and they don't get it at first. They corrected me as well, their answer is "E". LOL !

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Teacher asked how to sell a book student said a girl on the cover and no cover on the girl.
                              glasses online | prescription glasses

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X