AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

    Yahoo has begun beta testing its spanking new Mail service – and it’s lined up the crosshairs on Google’s GMail.

    We’ve had a brief play with the new version, and we’re impressed. The current interface was in need of a facelift, and there are plenty of much needed additions.

    Rather than having an unmanageable mountain of mail, you can now drag-and-drop messages into different folders, and search them using keywords.

    A preview pane means you don’t have to open up each message, and you can write and read multiple e-mails simultaneously using tabs.

    ....

    Full Story : http://www.stuffmag.co.uk/hotstuffar...asp?de_id=1418

  • #2
    Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

    I have already test the beta interface and it simply rocks! It is the only Mail Service that can give a challenge to Gmail and Gmail should make its interface also beautiful now because I don't think Gmail interface is very good..its too simple with simple HTML colors and links and nothing else...no designs!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

      How can I test the new interface? I just logged to my Yahoo account, nothing unusual there.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

        Good news, I will keep using Yahoo for a long time because I have been using them for so long and really do not see why I should change.
        CS Gaming Community

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

          I have tried the beta version but i cudnt stand it for long as its still in a premature stage..hey guys.. common ..google is still better.i dont mean to say that i dont use yahoo anymore but the released the beta version is nowhere near to the gmail.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

            I don't know what it is, but I would like to try it. Is the beta version availible or it is only invite users, or only invite from yahoo? Nothing new on my yahoo account telling about this mail service. Actually I didn't never hear about it. Maybe google makes a lot of sound more than yahoo, because when gmail came, all knew it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

              Since I have started using GMail, I have never bothered of going back to Yahoo.

              But I will have to check the Beta!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

                Its been long time that i haven't touch yahoo mail. Everyday i check gmail once, twice, trice and more but about yahoo its like once in a month. Anyhow as you all are saying that yahoo has got a new look in the mail so i should visit their today and check whether i'll stuck with yahoo everyday or not.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

                  Ahh..
                  yes.
                  Its a very addition on the Yahoo Mail..
                  I never tried it. but I think I will on the future.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

                    what?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

                      i haven't used the new version but from the moment I started using gmail I can't go back! gmail is so fast that all the rest seem slow ... especially hotmail with the new live ui. I reverted from beta because it was too slow

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

                        There’s nothing that particularly sets it apart from Google GMail, though, which already offers all the same functionality for free, and Microsoft is beta testing its huge new Live service which will gather all of your e-mail, search and messenger activity under one web roof.
                        Why do it then? Just to keep up with big daddy? They need to try to get ahead instead of simply trying to keep up. Tell me guys is yahoo's spam filter as good as gmail's?
                        unblock websites site unblocker

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Yahoo gives its Mail a facelift

                          Originally posted by d3v
                          Why do it then? Just to keep up with big daddy? They need to try to get ahead instead of simply trying to keep up. Tell me guys is yahoo's spam filter as good as gmail's?
                          yahoomail is spam mail because of a ot banners and always it loads very slowly i switched to gmail
                          Latest Computer Technology l
                          India Forum l Social Bookmarking

                          Comment

                          TEXT

                          Collapse

                          160

                          Collapse

                          Unconfigured Ad Widget

                          Collapse

                          GOOGLE

                          Collapse

                          Announcement

                          Collapse
                          1 of 2 < >

                          FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                          Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                          Signature

                          Board-wide Policies:

                          Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                          Forum Rules
                          Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                          Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                          Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                          Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                          The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                          Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                          Signatures
                          Signatures may contain up to four lines

                          Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                          Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                          Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                          You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                          In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                          Advertising
                          Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                          Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                          No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                          Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                          More to come soon....
                          2 of 2 < >

                          Advertise at FreeHostForum

                          We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                          At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                          For more details:
                          http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                          More ad spots:
                          http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                          See more
                          See less
                          Working...
                          X