AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Hello to everyone here!

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello to everyone here!

    Hello everyone,

    Is there anyone here willing to give some advice to a newbie like myself?

    So I've joined the forum last week and had some questions but no one really answered them clearly for me.

    Is there an appropriate section here for Newbies to have their questions answered?

    For the sake of simplicity so I don't have to double post and copy paste them can someone go to my other thread and then post their answer my questions here instead?

    It's the thread titled "Newbie here, I have some questions."

    The Key question I asked was this:

    What I really want to know what is the best (as in consistent and reliable) way for any newbies to make a realistic internet income with little (but ideally without any) startup costs or investment?

    And I am only assuming that there are even any methods that actually exist. My realistic goal right now is probably something like earning anywhere from 10 dollars to 50 dollars per day, but consistently.

    I honestly would prefer some easier methods than having to write article after article like blogging, since writing is something I know I don't really enjoy much although I suppose it doesn't hurt to try to make a blog and then keep it to a few blog entries.


    I learned that the One ultimate and difficult to accept truth when it comes to making any kind of legit income with the Internet is that you must have a Website of your own as well as "Quality" Traffic that will earn you sales commissions. I don't think there is any way at all around this but maybe I could be wrong about it.

    The part regarding how to get traffic to website is something of a real nightmare for newbies to get consistently especially when they have fallen way behind and not take any action such as in the early days before all the current various traffic methods had already been Saturated thus making them not as effective as when they were new and fresh.

    Then there's the costs issues when it comes to many of the current traffic methods.

    But I have also looked into the entire concept of buying Established Web Sites although it's a much more expensive alternative, but it's still something on the table and I would probably need and request advice for. I suppose this option may yet save time and frustration for newbies but there are still inheritant risks. This method would be entirely the opposite of my Key Question above, obviously.

    But then I also looked around for any other possible alternatives for newbies such as if there are ways to generate income through the Internet but without solely relying on Traffic.

    The closest thing I've found to something I really don't even think I was going to find was Zero Traffic Income.

    If anyone had looked into that maybe they can give me additional advice.


    Thanks.

  • #2
    Hi and really nice artical I like it

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by saadhost9 View Post
      Hi and really nice artical I like it
      Thanks, but can you or anyone please answer my questions?

      Comment


      • #4
        It is difficult to respond to an extensive inquiry in a forum post...

        But for legitimate business...you must have traffic "customers".... those other schemes are mostly scams...)
        Help for new marketers
        www.for-new-marketers.info/blog
        www.marketingforums.net free to join........

        Comment


        • #5
          welcome bro and very welll said sir

          Comment


          • #6
            Hello welcome in the forum and such a nice article bro.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello welcome all to the forum i hope you all are enjoying there

              Comment


              • #8
                Wrong place to post bro

                Comment


                • #9
                  welcome at free host forum

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi welcome at freehostforum

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      welcome to the forum nice artical

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        wellcome here I hope you are gona have great time here
                        Asiana travel - Du lịch Á Châu is a full service travel agency providing popular Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia & Myanmar tours...

                        Comment

                        TEXT

                        Collapse

                        160

                        Collapse

                        Unconfigured Ad Widget

                        Collapse

                        GOOGLE

                        Collapse

                        Announcement

                        Collapse
                        1 of 2 < >

                        FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                        Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                        Signature

                        Board-wide Policies:

                        Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                        Forum Rules
                        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                        Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                        Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                        Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                        The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                        Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                        Signatures
                        Signatures may contain up to four lines

                        Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                        Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                        Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                        You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                        In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                        Advertising
                        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                        Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                        No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                        Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                        More to come soon....
                        2 of 2 < >

                        Advertise at FreeHostForum

                        We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                        At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                        For more details:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                        More ad spots:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                        See more
                        See less
                        Working...
                        X