When Google Panda update released, many of article submission websites were penalized. from that time i am avoiding article submission for my website. But some days ago i did backlink analysis of my competitors website. I found several article submission backlinks pointing my competitors website. Some of the articles posted in 2005 to 2010. can this be the reason so that my competitors website ranking higher than mine?
Is do-follow or no-follow article submission is still worthy for website promotion? Will my competitors websites hit in future (as some similar articles they have posted on 5 article submission sites)? Can someone please explain me.
Note: Please don't give one liner answer. I want some descriptive answers with source or any example. Thanks in advance
Is do-follow or no-follow article submission is still worthy for website promotion? Will my competitors websites hit in future (as some similar articles they have posted on 5 article submission sites)? Can someone please explain me.
Note: Please don't give one liner answer. I want some descriptive answers with source or any example. Thanks in advance
Comment