AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Parking service

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Parking service

    Hi,

    What parking service do you like best?

    I used Sedo, Namedrive, GoldKey, TrafficClub, ParkingSite.

    I have most revenues with Sedo.

  • #2
    Re: Parking service

    I use NameDrive only. I do not have a lot domains.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Parking service

      I use SEDO and almost at $20 needed to get my first check. Hurray!
      CS Gaming Community

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Parking service

        The only parking services I have used are Sedo and godaddy. Sedo I only earned like 30 cents, but it seemed to be the best imo.
        College Fight Song Lyrics
        http://www.fightsonglyrics.com

        MVP Times
        http://www.mvptimes.com
        - where fans submit, vote on and discuss sports news.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Parking service

          I am really actually using Sedo, I haven't got so much money from them, but I don't got so many domains. I got from them like 6 $ with 25 domains, well, it is a little of money, but what can I do. I haven't tried any another domain parking services.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Parking service

            i too didnt try any other parking service except godaddy..coz its popular here at my place..india.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Parking service

              i use sedo and domainhop.com (by kanoodle).. been paid from both of these places

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Parking service

                i saw on namepros.com that 1plus.net was pretty good?

                but i dont know i dont use parking services

                andrew

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Parking service

                  I have not had much luck generating revenue from parking services. The one I use the most is Sedo. I do not buy names for typo reasons or previous traffic though, I usually buy names to fit with an idea for my site. So they often have no natural traffic value, which makes parking them kind of worthless.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Parking service

                    www.1plus.net is indeed, in my opinion, one of the best around

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Parking service

                      i am using sedo but very low revenue. Gonna transfer it to godaddy.
                      www.nepalbb.com
                      www.dilipblogs.info

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Parking service

                        I use Sedo a lot and also giving try to Parked
                        Webmaster money resources, Affiliate marketing articles and SEO Tools

                        Best webmaster affiliate programs, Affiliate Programs Directory, Webmaster Money Forum, Website templates design, Free Domain Name

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Parking service

                          i use namedrive.com
                          Wetalkwealth.com The Last Stop for all money makers ! Join Today for FREE

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Parking service

                            I currently try sedo. Hopes that it'll work for me but who knows..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Parking service

                              im using sedo at the moment but im considering changing.
                              Online arcade site www.onefreegame.com

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X