Hi,
I had a question that I want to ask you people about. Can search engines index non-printable characters in the URL? I was looking to create a sitemap for my website, but the automatic sitemap builder was not able to add these urls to the site map. Is this possible? I do not see what the problem is. We are using non-printable characters as separators in the URL of our site. What do I do now? Do I need to change the complete URL or is there any other solution to this problem? Please help me out.
Thank you very much.
I had a question that I want to ask you people about. Can search engines index non-printable characters in the URL? I was looking to create a sitemap for my website, but the automatic sitemap builder was not able to add these urls to the site map. Is this possible? I do not see what the problem is. We are using non-printable characters as separators in the URL of our site. What do I do now? Do I need to change the complete URL or is there any other solution to this problem? Please help me out.
Thank you very much.
Comment