AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

You Prefer Gmail?

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You Prefer Gmail?

    Im using Gmail as my primary email address. Gmail is more fastyer and easy to manage compare to others. What do think guys. Are you using gmail also?

  • #2
    yes gmail is nice and good interface

    also they have 500 mail we can send at a shot which is good
    raj
    Great $ Burgain

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah that is why google become so popular now. Its hard for yahoomail and others to compete them.

      Comment


      • #4
        I am using rediff as my primary email address.Gmail takes time to load and rediff is extremely faster than gmail.
        Ultra Fast Image Hosting

        Comment


        • #5
          Use Gmail + Firefox 3 beta 5 . It is extremely fast !!

          Comment


          • #6
            I heard rediffmail is only popular in India. Is that true? At my place very seldom people using rediff even some of them never heard about it but if Gmail all people knows.

            Comment


            • #7
              I prefer Gmail over Yahoo anytime. Gmail is more secure and simple to use.
              WOW Gold

              Comment


              • #8
                i too prefer Gmail over other email services
                I found it to be the most responsive & most secured mailing services,
                i don't like to waste time on other crappy mail services like rediff or yahoo

                Comment


                • #9
                  i too prefer gmail and one thin i hate abt gmail is when i log off from orkut ma gmail also gets logged off tht is so irritating ...yuk..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like gmail. That is the most amazing thing that google have ever done

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yes I prefer to use gmail account as one gmail account can used at orkut, blogger and as email too. But for chatting I am using yahoo account. I love to play game on yahoo too.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Gmail is best.. It provides lots of facilities like space availability, security, spam blocker and fast to implement..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I don't like gmail, and I think it could not work for me at all, as I could not open my mail box sometimes, so it is really not convient for me.
                          but it can work well for others, I don't know why.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi marry. I think that problems opening Gmail account happen in a few places only. Anyway, where do you go for internet? At home, Cyber Cafe. Please try at other places. I believe your problem will be solved.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              why there are so many people like gmail? why it can work well for them but could not work well for me?
                              it is really starange for me,and I think I might have to contact gmail.

                              Comment

                              TEXT

                              Collapse

                              160

                              Collapse

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse

                              GOOGLE

                              Collapse

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

                              FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                              Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                              Signature

                              Board-wide Policies:

                              Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                              Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                              Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                              Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                              Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                              The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                              Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                              Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

                              Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                              Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                              Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                              You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                              In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                              Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                              Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                              No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                              Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                              More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

                              Advertise at FreeHostForum

                              We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                              At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                              For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                              More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X