AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Blogs or Forums

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blogs or Forums

    Which Do You Prefer Blogs Or Forums

    It is an often asked question. When you are link building, which do you prefer blogs or forum?. They both have their own advantages and disadvantages.

  • #2
    I think blog is much easier than forum. In forum you will have to depends on other to post relevant topic or you will have to paid for the posts. But this is not applicable in case of blogs. You just have to put the original contain and than start promoting it.

    But yeah if your forum get popular than you have the bright chances to get good position in search engines for some keywords.
    Computer Repair | Chaplain Certificate | Miami Roofing Contractor

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sansthaa
      I think blog is much easier than forum. In forum you will have to depends on other to post relevant topic or you will have to paid for the posts. But this is not applicable in case of blogs. You just have to put the original contain and than start promoting it.

      But yeah if your forum get popular than you have the bright chances to get good position in search engines for some keywords.
      Why can't you generate the topic? Don't depend on others to do what you can do yourself. I start topics all the time. Of course I mostly try to provide valuable information, resources, or topics that should generate a lively discussion.

      I loathe those guys with SEO links that ask basic SEO questions.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think forums are more fun, I've done a few in the past and if the circumstances were right, I would love to do another one. Blogs are too boring for my tastes...
        For a Free Domain ( Click Here )
        True0.com - Ads Free Web Hosting
        Promise Rings - Tell her it's for real...
        Safe Shopping at Ebtown.com Mall Center
        Adult Forum <=== Check it out

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Avitus
          I think forums are more fun, I've done a few in the past and if the circumstances were right, I would love to do another one. Blogs are too boring for my tastes...
          Well, I must say that I have found some very funny things on both. I like that blogs are more controlled generally speaking.

          Comment


          • #6
            I like forum. For building link forum is best. Writing blogs its really boring job and after hard work you won get such link build, what a forum do easily.
            Driver download and Networking tutorial

            Comment


            • #7
              It depends on what type of blog you are having but I would definitely go with forums because you can add more things in forum and its fun to discuss in the forums.

              Comment


              • #8
                I prefer both. Because blog and forum helps in increasing traffic..
                Stop Home Foreclosure || Debt Negotiators || Business Process Outsourcing

                Comment


                • #9
                  I prefer forums, it's easy because users post new topics and posts Link Building is far easy in forums in comparison to blogs.
                  Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi there,

                    I would vote for blogs as i am a blogger too. I love blogging and it have much more scope than forums.
                    Eliza Paul
                    Best way to Earn Online - Referforex.com
                    My blog: Forex Recommendation | Forex News & Updates

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Forums are much more interesting, because it gives you an opportunity to learn from others in an almost interactive way

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I blog sometime and at the same time engaged to forums like this too... I cannot appoint between the two because both are useful when optimizing your website....
                        House plans | House and land | Display homes

                        Comment

                        TEXT

                        Collapse

                        160

                        Collapse

                        Unconfigured Ad Widget

                        Collapse

                        GOOGLE

                        Collapse

                        Announcement

                        Collapse
                        1 of 2 < >

                        FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                        Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                        Signature

                        Board-wide Policies:

                        Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                        Forum Rules
                        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                        Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                        Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                        Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                        The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                        Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                        Signatures
                        Signatures may contain up to four lines

                        Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                        Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                        Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                        You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                        In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                        Advertising
                        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                        Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                        No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                        Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                        More to come soon....
                        2 of 2 < >

                        Advertise at FreeHostForum

                        We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                        At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                        For more details:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                        More ad spots:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                        See more
                        See less
                        Working...
                        X