AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Google Chrome

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Someones just made a hype that Chrome is quicker than other browsers but I don't determine it any quick in comparison to Mozilla Firefox as well as Opera..
    lotto tickets | american muscle car sales

    Comment


    • #47
      well truly speaking there are much development required in Google chrome and i think it will take time to compete with firefox.
      Kids Costumes
      Fancy Dress For Kids
      Costumes For Kids

      Comment


      • #48
        I always use firefox because it's faster and easier than I ever used. But I will soon try Google Chrome too.

        Comment


        • #49
          I'm still using Firefox, because it is the easiest and fastest I have ever used. But soon also try Google Chrome
          Last edited by bethelnormas; 11-29-2010, 11:09 AM.
          Leicester Solicitors | Network+ Certification Training | Gun Drilling Machine

          Comment


          • #50
            I don't use Chrome although I know that it is fast and very light - but there are still some instances that it doesn't work in some applications.
            Choco Butternut, choco butternut, choco butternut!

            Comment


            • #51
              Chrome is beneficial in some ways but not as a beneficial browser that i required from a company similar google , sometimes it just gets unresponsive and stays like that.
              Nuvaring lawsuit 2012

              Comment


              • #52
                Google chrome is better i think..
                heavy lift

                Comment


                • #53
                  Chrome is good in some respects, but not as a good browser that I expected from a company like Google, sometimes it just becomes dormant and stays that way. Some images take time to load, and when you click on some pictures, just the downloads only!
                  Equine Supplements | Horse supplements | cheap auto insurance ny

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I prefer chrome now compared to firefox. It's faster and smoother.
                    WOW Gold

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I downloaded it the very first day and it had lot of problems and i left it but i again downloaded a new version a few days back and it is beneficial. I conceive it will give beneficial competition to firefox int he coming future.
                      california drug rehab | drug treatment | addiction treatment center

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I am still expending firefox as this is the fasten and easiest I have ever used to But I will soon try Google Chrome also I wanted to ask that is speed of chrome for brushlike websites is fasten or slower than fire hook or IE?
                        best seo service | Landmark Forum | propofol side-effects children

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Google Chrome is a browser developed by Google, which uses the WebKit rendering engine and part of the application. It was first released in beta for Microsoft Chrome loads websites quickly.Search Windows.Google chrome has right of the address bar.
                          Tax debt settlement

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            i adore my Google Chrome and i am ready to tell this for everybody, this browser is really good, i had no problems with it, it fits perfect my job, so a advice everybody try to use it.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Chrome is the first browser to incorporate machine translation in the browser itself, without requiring additional plugins or extensions.It has lots of features like Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way,Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
                              Porta Potty Rental

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Google chrome is motionless like a baby in front of browsers like firefox. It however need alot of time before it can come handy to the people. It musth get familiar with most of the river first.
                                drug rehab | cocaine rehab | crystal meth treatment

                                Comment

                                TEXT

                                Collapse

                                160

                                Collapse

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                GOOGLE

                                Collapse

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                                Signature

                                Board-wide Policies:

                                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                                Forum Rules
                                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                                Signatures
                                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                                Advertising
                                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                                More to come soon....
                                2 of 2 < >

                                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                                For more details:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                                More ad spots:
                                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X