I noticed this one in adsense blog and now I want to share with you guys as well ... as I have shared in other forums as well ...
Yeah ... now this is possible and now you can change the font in your adsense unit. But there are only limited font style such as Arial, Times, and Verdana.
To apply this ... follow this step
= Go to My Account
= Click edit button of Ad Display Preference
= Now you will see Standard Adsense font family and select your choice.
I am going to use Verdana as this one is nice looking and working as well. What is your choice guys ?
Yeah ... now this is possible and now you can change the font in your adsense unit. But there are only limited font style such as Arial, Times, and Verdana.
To apply this ... follow this step
= Go to My Account
= Click edit button of Ad Display Preference
= Now you will see Standard Adsense font family and select your choice.
I am going to use Verdana as this one is nice looking and working as well. What is your choice guys ?
Comment