Collapse

First Page On Google Is Not That Hard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Page On Google Is Not That Hard!

I see alot of people here posting about linking and page rank and getting links from high pr pages.

Honestly it doesn't seem to matter to me. I got first page on google for two of my websites and it took me about 30 days.

Very simply I submitted my sites to all the directories I could find. I used Flight search engine submission service, I am not really sure which submission service is best but I use Flight.
    And I started 2 blog's with "WP Blog Starter" and make 1 post a day. Each page of both my blogs have links pointing to two of my sites.

And that was all it took and it took me about 30 days to get my sites there for the keyword "start an online business" just so you know the two sites are 1stbusinessreview and firstinforeview

I have a list of over 1500 directories that I will look for and I will post them here, at the time the list was made all the directories were free to add your link to.

I will also try and locate a free directory submission software, so you guys can post your links fast. I know I have a free download on one of my sites I just have to locate it.
    Email 5,000 Fresh New Leads Every 2 Days: Email List
    Build Your Own Email List Free: Email List Builder

Well for me its very difficult to get on the first page of the google. Can you tell me some techniques for getting the first page ranking.

Comment

When you are going to work on optimizing your website for the Google's first page rankings you need to check out the competitiveness of the market and the online niches because all the cases could be different.
      Banner Perfect | Logo Mansion

Comment

Maybe you are right ,some non-competitive keywords can go to first page in Google easy, but i still think it is a dream to have the first page on Google just for web design and SEO.
        Hostease Web Hosting
        20% off shared hosting with the coupon code:hostease

Comment

It is not that difficult to be successful on internet. As long as you are knowledgeable in link building and willing to learn new techniques, then you will survive. Always provide fresh content updates in your site, to have lots of visitors.
          Stop Home Foreclosure || Debt Negotiators || Business Process Outsourcing

Comment

I think it depends on your keywords competition to get ranked on the first page..

I am not saying you cannot rank for highly competitive keywords, but here you need to have patience and keep building your content and backlinks..
            SEO Reseller Program
            What

Comment

Do the following:
              1. Always go for small keywords which get traffic & rank. Avoid use of big keywords
              2. Start buying banner ads from market. By this way you get visitors from the banners
              3. Move into a new market

Comment

The first page is always difficult if you are going after competitive keywords, the example you gave is a long phrase, not just 1 keyword. With the change algorithums its tough to stay on top.
                blog blogit word

Comment

If you have a quality article and support it with link building, your site would surely attract Google's spider and might reward you with 1st page ranking.
                  Web Hosting Reseller Review

Comment

It depends completely on what you're targeting, long tail terms are easy to rank for and holywood terms are hard, simple as. If you want to compete against other companies implementing SEO with large budgets then yes it is hard
                    Dazzardo

Comment

Congrats on your success! You can also try link wheel and high PR domain backlinks to maintain and strong your rankings...
                      SEO Reseller Program
                      What

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                      1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                      Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                      Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                      Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                      2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                      See more
                      See less
                      Working...
                      X