AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

Facebook Vs Google

Collapse

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Facebook Vs Google

    Hello,

    Recently. Facebook surpassed Google and reached to new milestone on March 14, 2010. Google is highest visited site but Facebook break the record with highest clicks in US. Most clicks Facebook received is on the most famous holidays such like Xmas Eve, New Year Day, etc. With this figures its now confirmed how much social networking getting popularity.

    Comment on it...
    Designing Website India | Web Development India

  • #2
    So at the moment there are a number of things I'm considering. Google, just in general, does more interesting stuff, and viewing this as an opportunity to get my foot in the door for a full-time position, that's an important factor. Within the scope of the internship, however, I know that I'd be working on the Accounts team, and I really don't have any prior knowledge of what that would entail or just how exciting it would be. I don't know what I'd be doing at Facebook, but I do know that I would have more choice in the matter. But then they are a social networking site, and there isn't a whole lot about that in particular that excites me, at least based on my limited knowledge of the company.

    The one thing clearly in Facebook's favor is that they're a smaller company, and have so far at least managed to avoid too much of a 'corporate' culture.

    The one thing clearly in Google's favor is that I'm friends with 4 people who either work at the Mountain View office already, or will be starting there this summer, some as full time and some as interns (plus another who will be interning at the SF office, and several more who will be at the NY office).

    And the annoying thing is that my deadline from Facebook is technically tomorrow, and I'm not overly confident about being able to push successfully for an extension. I didn't even get the Google offer until Friday, so I hadn't actually been expecting to need to make this kind of quick decision.

    edit: I also technically have an offer from EA, but the pay is (comparatively) poor, and just in general I haven't heard many good things about working there.
    Dreamers have become an endangered species

    Comment


    • #3
      this is really great for facebook
      cheap windows hosting at 1$/months

      cheap hosting bLOG UCVHOST ,windows vps

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't think Facebook will replace Google because they are different. Facebook is a social networking site and Google is a search engine.
        Choco Butternut, choco butternut, choco butternut!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ngseosept
          I don't think Facebook will replace Google because they are different. Facebook is a social networking site and Google is a search engine.
          Absolutely right! This type of comparison is totally meaningless! They're completely different sites. their purposes, mode of work etc. are completely different.
          Hire PHP Developer|Hire Dedicated Web Developers|Rightway Solution Blog

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi,

            Google has diverse functions then Face book

            Regards,
            Data Entry Jobs

            Comment


            • #7
              Google is more known through out the globe, because in some other countries they dont use facebook.. Where as google has been online for quite a very long time now..
              houses | for sale | mls | houses for sale |

              Comment


              • #8
                I would say its not good to compare Google and facebook. Both are good at its place. Google has already achieved many milestones whereas facebook has started doing this. So it is good

                Comment

                TEXT

                Collapse

                160

                Collapse

                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                Collapse

                GOOGLE

                Collapse

                Announcement

                Collapse
                1 of 2 < >

                FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

                Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

                Signature

                Board-wide Policies:

                Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

                Forum Rules
                Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

                Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

                Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

                Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

                The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

                Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

                Signatures
                Signatures may contain up to four lines

                Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

                Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

                Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

                You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

                In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.


                Advertising
                Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

                Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

                No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

                Please make sure that your post is relevant.


                More to come soon....
                2 of 2 < >

                Advertise at FreeHostForum

                We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

                At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

                For more details:
                http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

                More ad spots:
                http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                See more
                See less
                Working...
                X